Groups
    EXPIRED

What memory card for LG Viewty

I am sorry for being so thick buty my current mobile is like 10 years old. I have just purchased a Viewty which looks like a bit of gear from the USS Enterprise. I want to add a memory card and wondered whther this was the correct one.
    argos.co.uk/web…329

5 Comments

Banned

argos.co.uk/web…329

Yeah will be a micro SD...should say on the port actually. Try Play.com or Amazon...I paid less than that for a 4GB

That's expensive.

What capacity card do you want? What do you intend to have on your phone?

]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/saintmemory.jpg

Original Poster

thesaint;4212124

That's expensive.What capacity card do you want? What do you intend to … That's expensive.What capacity card do you want? What do you intend to have on your phone?]

Random vids and pics. I am afraid that I am so ignorant that the most expensive is always the best even if I dont need it.

Original Poster

ODB_69;4212095

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&langId=-1&productId=1500353329Yeah will be a micro SD...should say on the port actually. Try Play.com or Amazon...I paid less than that for a 4GB

Excellent reccomendation, I have purchased the 4GB.
    Please accept rep.

Banned

diabeticguy;4212216

Excellent reccomendation, I have purchased the 4GB.Please accept rep.

:thumbsup:

glad you found one...it was definitely cheapest around when I ordered mine and came next day too

hope it works out for ya
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1951
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189502
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523416
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32156

See more discussions