Groups

what mens trainer's come up wide?

I'm Size 13 and like Nike but to get wider trainers they want £150 and i ain't paying that for wider tariners, I know New Balance do wider trainer but what "Normal" trainers come up wider, hope i have made myself clear

8 Comments

Nike huarache ultra breathe are naturally wide fit compared to my air max 90. They stretch to your feet also, I find them wider than I need and I've got broad feet. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Just popped over to JDSports and they say in their blurb "Note: Huaraches are a snug fit, you might consider buying a half or full size in this model" what i think i might do is order a couple of pairs on a site that gives me free returns that way i have nothing to lose.

All1

I've got smaller feet in length, but wide for my size. I find asics are the best fit

Vans come up wide.

saucony tend to be wider fit. the saucony omni 13 are available at sportsshoes.com for £55 + delivery cost.

I find k swiss rinzler just perfect for my wideish feet. Amazon get quite a collection now and again.

Reebok definitely have the widest fit.

Alloneword

Just popped over to JDSports and they say in their blurb "Note: Huaraches … Just popped over to JDSports and they say in their blurb "Note: Huaraches are a snug fit, you might consider buying a half or full size in this model" what i think i might do is order a couple of pairs on a site that gives me free returns that way i have nothing to lose.All1

I have a pair of Huaraches, I take a size 11 and they're a perfect fit. I would suggest a half size up for more room.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are smart parking limited legitimate55
      2. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?45
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?11
      4. Ide to sata converter44

See more discussions