Groups
    EXPIRED

What mobile lists??

Okay... a question to you all now.

What mobile phone lists should I make next, I'd like to make a couple more.

Firstly, I could have a list of Pink phones, a list of Black phones, a list of Red phones, etc.

I could have a list of phones with iPods/Xboxes/etc.

Any other suggestions??

I was going to steer away from things like "phones with cameras" and things like that though because there's very few phones which don't have cameras.

Or maybe for contract phones I could do it by TARIFF rather than phone??

Suggestions welcome. I'll do whatever has a large enough demand.

On the other hand I might just bring the mobile requests back.

I'm available much more for HUKD as of July because some of my other work loads I have at the moment are going to become a lot lighter. On the other hand I want to sun myself all of August, so I'll need some cheap laptops with Wi-Fi access for the garden, lol. (That's a joke... just to save you all from going to have a look for some deals )

Thanks for your time,
    members.aol.com/mag…jpg

duckmagicuk2,
    MobileHunter

img119.imageshack.us/img…gif

11 Comments

Mobiles that are easy to unlock?
    mobiles by feature - most features to least?
    Mobiles by recomendations/rated?
    Mobile Swap Shop? :lol:

How about: mobiles of the celebs?!

How about creating a list on how to unlock various phones?

Original Poster

Kommunist

How about creating a list on how to unlock various phones?

There are entire forums and websites dedicated to unlocking which give more advice than I could ever give on the subject. A few are listed in the second post of my PAY-G thread.

Yep, that's true. However topics like "Help to unlock my phone" are daily business here. I personally only know how to unlock XDA/MDA ones

Original Poster

And I only know how to do the older nokias (no symbians or N series... then again I unlocked the N-Gage which is symbian, and the 7600 on three).

Most phones need to be taken somewhere though. I think the best advice is for people to visit one of those other sites.

duckmagicuk2

And I only know how to do the older nokias (no symbians or N series... … And I only know how to do the older nokias (no symbians or N series... then again I unlocked the N-Gage which is symbian, and the 7600 on three).Most phones need to be taken somewhere though. I think the best advice is for people to visit one of those other sites.

In that case, a list of phones by the application technology it uses:

Java MClip(1.0 or 2.0?), symbian, morphun etc....
    Especially as seeing some GPS software only works on one etc....

How about a list of phones by network.
    I'm a big three fan. Good Value for money IMHO.

You've done a list of 'free' contract phones, how about a similar list of 'next best'. Hence, those who have decided on a particular phone that doesn't appear on the free list can see the best alternative cost.

You're a real glutton for punishment!

Original Poster

:lol: I was thinking of a best contracts thing.

Original Poster

The next list coming up will be... (trumpet sounds)

SIM Only Contracts.

These are where you get a SIM with a minimum of 1 month connection. Just on a normal tariff. Might be useful to some people, especially when you go through QuidCo where it is possible you could make a profit or break even. I've not looked into it properly.

Anyway, it'll help people get a short-term contract if they want one without having to send off for cashback. I think prices start at £7 per month. All will be revealed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions