Groups

What Mobile Should I Get?

I have around £100 budget maxium for a new moble phone and i don't know what to get.

I would like a phone that:

-You can install SatNav on
    -Has expandable memory
    -Has decent MP3, Camera and Video functions

I would prefer the phone NOT to have a joystick.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

9 Comments

A Nokia 1200.

Although,

You can't install Sat Nav
    It doesn't have expandable memory
    It doesn't have a decent camera or MP3.

But...

It doesn't have a joystick, so if you can live with the other omissions, you're sorted.

thesaint;1758513

A Nokia 1200.Although,You can't install Sat NavIt doesn't have expandable … A Nokia 1200.Although,You can't install Sat NavIt doesn't have expandable memoryIt doesn't have a decent camera or MP3.But...It doesn't have a joystick, so if you can live with the other omissions, you're sorted.

1200's the worst phone.
    sarcasm saint

if i was you id go down to o2 and get the £45 pound a month deal like i have.
    you get a free black nokia n95 8bg phone and per month you get 1200 mins , 500 text and web access , its a top phone you can take great photos with its 5 mp camera - also 1 voice min is same as 1 video call and picture text uses only 4 of your normal text`s
    hope this helps. kirk

Original Poster

thesaint;1758513

A Nokia 1200.Although,You can't install Sat NavIt doesn't have expandable … A Nokia 1200.Although,You can't install Sat NavIt doesn't have expandable memoryIt doesn't have a decent camera or MP3.But...It doesn't have a joystick, so if you can live with the other omissions, you're sorted.

Thanks for the help, rep added:roll::whistling:

Original Poster

furious1978;1758535

if i was you id go down to o2 and get the £45 pound a month deal like i … if i was you id go down to o2 and get the £45 pound a month deal like i have. you get a free black nokia n95 8bg phone and per month you get 1200 mins , 500 text and web access , its a top phone you can take great photos with its 5 mp camera - also 1 voice min is same as 1 video call and picture text uses only 4 of your normal text`shope this helps. kirk

Im not looking to go on a contract. But thanks for trying to help.

The Nokia N95 does everything that you ask and is a great all round phone, you should be able to get the older model (not the 8mb version but expandable anyway) second hand for around £100, maybe worth you posting a request on the 'for sale/trade' forum.

did you choose a partner the same way

ive seen plenty of n73 phones for well under £100 on pay as you go i had this phone before my n95 8gb and i thought it was a decent phone. anyway good luck finding a phone you want . kirk

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice, would anyone else care to recommend a phone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions