What mobile would you recommend?

Posted 6th Feb
I've the choice of these used mobiles for around £200 which one would you go for any why?

Ideally I'd like a camera thats good with low light photos. I also like smaller handsets.

Which of these or is there any others worth considering?
Honor 20
Redmi 8 note pro
Pocophone f1
Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 9

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
A lot of new phones are launching this month, might as well wait!

Out of the list you have in OP I'd go for Mi 9T or Redmi Note 8 Pro.

You may find better value looking for a past flagship refurb but that doesn't appeal to everyone
Edited by: "jamie15" 7th Feb
Mi 9t gets my vote
@MrSwitch might be able to give you some advice
I'd always go with the superior processor, but I get that's personal choice, as the other phones in that list still have decent processors.

So I'd plump for the mi 9 or honor 20

But @jamie15 and @RadiantDuck choices are stellar too.
MrSwitch07/02/2020 06:27

I'd always go with the superior processor, but I get that's personal …I'd always go with the superior processor, but I get that's personal choice, as the other phones in that list still have decent processors.So I'd plump for the mi 9 or honor 20But @jamie15 and @RadiantDuck choices are stellar too.

Out of those two which would have the best camera for low light photos?
ambrady207/02/2020 07:20

Out of those two which would have the best camera for low light photos?

Low light, I'd say they were pretty much equal, the 9 benefits from night mode, which I'm unsure the 20 has got, so on that basis probably the mi 9

Though for the best low light, you'd have to go with the mi 9t as that has OIS with night mode, therefore will possibly produce better night shots.
I've gone with the Honor 20,fingers crossed its worth it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants