Groups
    EXPIRED

what mods are online just now need to sort a problem out

Banned
    need to sort a problem out with a mod need adivce so can some one please advise me which mods are online

situation is as follows
    sold some ram on one of my threads 256mb pc2100, originally posted as pc3200 but when i took it out dads pc it was pc2100.

so i had intrested in the ram.

so i posted ram pending payment and collection - livewire2006

i sent him pm saying he had a deal ect at 5,00 but the memory was at my dads and i had to get it,

so he said that was fine and once i had to memory to pm him agina which i did

with the following

QUOTE=logyon]pc2100 not pc3200 thought it was pc3200 as rest of ram was that inside, but its pc2100 256 thats in side it

do you still want it can post monday

so that was ok and agreed and i got back

logyon
    pc2100 not pc3200 thought it was pc3200 as rest of ram was that inside, but its pc2100 256 thats in side it

do you still want it can post monday

i was lokin for pc3200, i'll give u £4 for it now, is that ok?

so i replied back thats fine and asking if he could cover paypal fees for the 4.00 and 50p postage

and got reply back of

logyon

if you do £4 + fees for paypal

send me your paypal details + add up wotever the fees are, thanks

so fine payment went threw and i sent the ram off

and tonight i got a reply saying

logyon

posted today

hiya got the memory today but unfortunatly it isnt what u sai. u sold me 512mb but sent me a 256mb stick.

What do i do???

i stated clearly it was 256mb stick not a 512mb and it was in my original thread that it was a 256mb stick.

original thread located here - hotukdeals.com/ite…ts/

12 Comments

emmajk42 and rayman

logyon - it is a private sale between you and the other party. You need to get in contact with them and try and sort it out. There is nothing the mods can do I'm afraid.

Why not give the other party a call and talk about it?

Original Poster Banned

it was posted on the fs thread i was just wondering what advice i could get as it was 256 i sent and it was 256 stated in the thread

Well, it seems to be clearly stated in the thread that you are selling 256mb.

However, I do not see the sellers acceptance in the thread, as per forum rules?

ban!!

Can you please point out the acceptance on a thread logyon?

Original Poster Banned

hotukdeals.com/ite…ts/ the last post, it was then taken to pm after that

logyon;1742199

http://hotukdeals.com/item/152939/games-and-pc-parts/ the last post, it … http://hotukdeals.com/item/152939/games-and-pc-parts/ the last post, it was then taken to pm after that

I think you needed to accept the offer on the post before you went to pm i have never sold on here so don't really know ?

t0mm;1742165

ban!!

Agreed seeing as there is no acceptance.

emasu;1742218

Agreed seeing as there is no acceptance.

Poor sods in it now he would have been alright if he would have sorted it out himself.

Sorry logyon, but you have breached the forum rules with your actions. There will be a short 24hour ban and you will have to sort it out with the buyer when you get back.

Locking thread.

[SIZE=3]FULFILLING YOUR TRADE OBLIGATIONS [/SIZE](11) Offer and … [SIZE=3]FULFILLING YOUR TRADE OBLIGATIONS [/SIZE](11) Offer and acceptance of trade or sale must be posted in relevant thread. You must NOT deal by PM only.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions