Groups

What Monitor Stand do I need, is it standard vesa?

Need to buy two monitor stands for my hp Z23N,

store.hp.com/UKS…MTO

is looks like standard vesa, but there can be 2 sizes no? not really sure looking at some on ebay do i have to get a hp one or any vesa, thanks if help

8 Comments

Original Poster

think these look pretty good, i like the dell stands, nice simple, guy converted to vesa

ebay.co.uk/itm…3NA

will it work?

Doesn't matter too much as a vesa size adapter is about £7ish

Original Poster

kester7628 m ago

Doesn't matter too much as a vesa size adapter is about £7ish

So what you suggesting?

whelan18917 m ago

So what you suggesting?

​It's up to you but it wouldn't be too difficult to knock up an adapter between the two. I don't see the point in two monitor setups unless one is portrait and the other landscape. Either get an ultrawide or go triple because bezels are really annoying.

Original Poster

kester7652 m ago

​It's up to you but it wouldn't be too difficult to knock up an adapter b …​It's up to you but it wouldn't be too difficult to knock up an adapter between the two. I don't see the point in two monitor setups unless one is portrait and the other landscape. Either get an ultrawide or go triple because bezels are really annoying.

Need to buy 2 stands for them as bought them and guy had them wall mounted and don't have stands

and I agree on getting just 1 ultra 1 but I use one quite often playing PS4, and still want to use computer, for skype or when football is on, i just prefer 2 as more space too, bezels are tiny so don't bother me

Original Poster

kester7654 m ago

​It's up to you but it wouldn't be too difficult to knock up an adapter b …​It's up to you but it wouldn't be too difficult to knock up an adapter between the two. I don't see the point in two monitor setups unless one is portrait and the other landscape. Either get an ultrawide or go triple because bezels are really annoying.

oh and can't go triple as desk does not have space and don't really need 3

There are half a dozen different sizes included in the VESA standard, the most common ones for monitors are 75x75, 100x100 and 200x200.

The specifications for that screen say 100mm so it's likely 100x100:
    support.hp.com/gb-…799

Original Poster

EndlessWaves38 m ago

There are half a dozen different sizes included in the VESA standard, the …There are half a dozen different sizes included in the VESA standard, the most common ones for monitors are 75x75, 100x100 and 200x200.The specifications for that screen say 100mm so it's likely 100x100:https://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/hp-z23n-23-inch-ips-display/8580097/document/c04851799

thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions