Groups

What movies shouldn't be remade?

Inspired by the news that Gremlins 3 is in the works (see thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/455967/gremlins-gremlins-2-dvd-3-93-the-hu/)

What movies do you think should just quit while there ahead?

So far, I've read that The A-Team, Karate Kid, Ghostbusters, Magnum PI, MacGyver, Police Academy, Thundercats, Footlose, Short Circuit, Mannequin, Red Sonja, Fame, Three Men & A Baby (the kid gets married), The Warriors, Escape From New York are all being remade.

Summer cinema here we go!

7 Comments

rocky

Footloose will be a hit you kno, kind of highschool musically/ Hairspray take on it.........

Hellboy... Jurasic Park... Saw is getting a bit old now too (heard it was going till at least 7!!! :shock: )

btw... dunno if the above are being remade but the series annoy me :-D

krazie2004;5958594

Hellboy... Jurasic Park... Saw is getting a bit old now too (heard it was … Hellboy... Jurasic Park... Saw is getting a bit old now too (heard it was going till at least 7!!! :shock: )btw... dunno if the above are being remade but the series annoy me :-D

Im going out at 6 so I'm ok

fanpages;5958499

Those that shouldn't have been (re-)made:"Spider-man 4""Underworld … Those that shouldn't have been (re-)made:"Spider-man 4""Underworld 3""Planet Of The Apes" (Tim Burton version)"Starsky & Hutch"...On a more serious note, those that should not be re-made:"The Elephant Man""Enter The Dragon"...BFN,fp.

Fanpages. Was just going to put out a thread: 'MIA Fanpages'

How can these movies be remade(The A Team, Magnum P.I)when they were never made?? As for remaking films I think leave well alone, Rollerball being a prime example WTF!!!

fanpages;5958499

Those that shouldn't have been (re-)made:"Spider-man 4""Underworld … Those that shouldn't have been (re-)made:"Spider-man 4""Underworld 3""Planet Of The Apes" (Tim Burton version)"Starsky & Hutch"...On a more serious note, those that should not be re-made:"The Elephant Man""Enter The Dragon"...BFN,fp.

Good news....

slashfilm.com/200…on/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1631
      3. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1113

See more discussions