Groups

What name/number should i get on my liverpool shirt

Will be getting one when i come back from holiday in a few weeks if i can afford it, what name/number should i get

Gerrard-8, Torres-9 or Boyd(me)- 17 (my lucky number)

34 Comments

Cantona 7

I got the new Spain shirt with F.Torres 9 on the back, can't go wrong with Torres 9.

I've got Macherano 20 on my home shirt. If you wait you can probably get "Silva 7"

Hopefully...... or even possibly Tevez 10

14, no doubt

iCodd;5458990

I've got Macherano 20 on my home shirt. If you wait you can probably get … I've got Macherano 20 on my home shirt. If you wait you can probably get "Silva 7" Hopefully...... or even possibly Tevez 10

Is he changing his name before going to Barca?

24. N'God

That's right, you heard me.

Original Poster

iCodd;5458990

I've got Macherano 20 on my home shirt. If you wait you can probably get … I've got Macherano 20 on my home shirt. If you wait you can probably get "Silva 7" Hopefully...... or even possibly Tevez 10

god how i would love to see silva in a liverpool shirt

mbgringo;5459003

Is he changing his name before going to Barca?

Yea because we will sell the hottest prospect midfielder in the world...............

mbgringo, stay up to date with the sports news. A hands-off warning has been issued to Barca.

micoo;5459011

god how i would love to see silva in a liverpool shirt

According to rumours, he's already ours for £17m

1,2,3,4 I predict a flamewar.

coff101;5459017

mbgringo, stay up to date with the sports news. A hands-off warning has … mbgringo, stay up to date with the sports news. A hands-off warning has been issued to Barca.

Lol, I heard, thats like the dreaded board "vote of confidence" before a manager gets the boot . . .

mbgringo;5459043

Lol, I heard, thats like the dreaded board "vote of confidence" before a … Lol, I heard, thats like the dreaded board "vote of confidence" before a manager gets the boot . . .

Yea but selling your future captain ain't a good move.....

Original Poster

iCodd;5459025

According to rumours, he's already ours for £17m

i hope its true, he is a bargain at that price

should monster go, i'd get Sissoko back

iCodd;5459054

Yea but selling your future captain ain't a good move.....

i'd have Alonso as captain, and if he goes, a bigger loss than monster for sure

myaser88;5459103

i'd have Alonso as captain, and if he goes, a bigger loss than monster … i'd have Alonso as captain, and if he goes, a bigger loss than monster for sure

Don't agree, Xabi has hit his peak, so best to cash him now, Mascha still has 10 years in him and not even peaked yet.

he's younger than Xavi - amongst top 5 players in the world, destroyed manure, and hardly past it. Alonso is at his peak now. this is a golden Spanish generation, and Alonso is part of it. look at Arteta, he's way down the pecking order.

iCodd;5459181

Don't agree, Xabi has hit his peak, so best to cash him now, Mascha still … Don't agree, Xabi has hit his peak, so best to cash him now, Mascha still has 10 years in him and not even peaked yet.

Banned

Keane

Torres is a tit, go for Gerrard

myaser88;5459082

should monster go, i'd get Sissoko back

nah mate Sissoko has no footballing brain whatsoever, he did well at first by sheer enthusiasm but his flaws soon became apparant. Ryan Babel is another player who has a total lack of football intelligence, a lot of promise but I think its time he moved on

Bridesmaid

Debt

Banned

micoo;5459061

What name/number should i get on my liverpool shirt

cheapskate 09

Mine....:-D

"cant make decisions for myself"

Might cost you a fair bit though.

Have 2 b Gerrard.

He's the heart n soul of liverpool.
    He lives n breathes liverpool ...... and he's english

Cantona_7;5458962

Cantona 7

quality

oooh tough one.... i love torres but think gerrard is would be best :thumbsup:
    or my name you know you want to

Cantona_7;5458962

Cantona 7

:roll: :x

Micoo - 0 (zero in relation of trophies they'll win next year)

Banned

Get a 0 for the amount of trophies you'll win next year

Banned

MinstrelMan;5461992

Micoo - 0 (zero in relation of trophies they'll win next year)

Snap

the premier league has allowed giggs to have the amount of premier league titles he has won on his shirt "11", :w00t:

gerrard complained that he wants the number he has won on his, but the premier league have said that "0" is not a valid shirt number :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions