Groups
    EXPIRED

What netbook would you recommend that I can get for £150?

I've got up to £150 to spend on a Netbook that I would like to use for accessing the internet and possibly take on holiday to watch divx films and access the internet in restaurants etc.

3 Comments

try and get one with a 2.5" hdd rather than a solid state drive for a start.

cakeybwoy;5881330

try and get one with a 2.5" hdd rather than a solid state drive for a … try and get one with a 2.5" hdd rather than a solid state drive for a start.

Eh? An SSD is the far better choice since it's lighter and quieter, so ideal for a netbook. Certain models do have pretty poor SSDs like the Dell Mini 9 and Acer Aspire One so you want to avoid the SSD option on them, but in general it's the better choice unless you need the space.

EndlessWaves;5881424

Eh? An SSD is the far better choice since it's lighter and quieter, so … Eh? An SSD is the far better choice since it's lighter and quieter, so ideal for a netbook. Certain models do have pretty poor SSDs like the Dell Mini 9 and Acer Aspire One so you want to avoid the SSD option on them, but in general it's the better choice unless you need the space.

Well in my experience the SSD drives are too slow, and currently too low in capacity.
    And make sure you get a 6 cell battery.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions