Groups

What new movies in cinemas to watch? discuss and help others

well I thought this would be a good idea as some movies look good in the trailers and are shit for instance just saw Fighting which was shit, only good part was the actress she was very sexy. anyone feel free to share your opinions on any new movies you've seen.

19 Comments

Original Poster

oh forgot to mention to make it easier give the movie a overall rating out of 10.
    Fighting I would give 3/10.

Banned

star trek, brill 12/10
    angels and demons excellent 8/10

dog_cop;5222653

star trek, brill 12/10angels and demons excellent 8/10

+1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Gran torino awesome movie 9/10
    Wolverine loved it Hugh Jackman and Gambit are amazing 10/10

dog_cop;5222653

star trek, brill 12/10angels and demons excellent 8/10

totally agree with star trek

angels and demons-utter drivel imho-beyond terrible.

Banned

In the loop!!!

Defo go see Star Trek - I'm not a Trekkie and I enjoyed it

Live long and prosper !!!!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine was surprisingly good, only went to see it cos already had tickets for IMAX Star Trek....

And yes, Star Trek was pretty awesome, though disappointing in parts (all the non-Trekkers seems to like it more then the the Trekkers do...)

sarbjeet_;5222639

oh forgot to mention to make it easier give the movie a overall rating … oh forgot to mention to make it easier give the movie a overall rating out of 10.Fighting I would give 3/10.

Just seen the trailer for it, looks digustingly bad!

What possesed you to go and see it?, were they giving them away on the freebies section on here

X-Men Origins: Wolverine[COLOR="Red"]6.2[/COLOR]

Star Trek[COLOR="Red"]8.5[/COLOR]

I love you man was pretty good, 7/10

sancho1983;5223192

I love you man was pretty good, 7/10

yeh id agree with 7/10 for that :thumbsup:

Slapin da bass!!

let the right one in...................10/10

Star Trek 10/10

Wolverine 6/10 - would have scored higher for a full frontal :whistling:

Off to see Angels and Demons tomorrow (anyone ordering his new book Symbols ?)

Original Poster

choc1969;5226113

Star Trek 10/10Wolverine 6/10 - would have scored higher for a full … Star Trek 10/10Wolverine 6/10 - would have scored higher for a full frontal :whistling:Off to see Angels and Demons tomorrow (anyone ordering his new book Symbols ?)

lol for me it was good. just saw fast and furious 4th one i think, not bad 8/10.

Original Poster

jaybizzle;5222835

Just seen the trailer for it, looks digustingly bad!What possesed you to … Just seen the trailer for it, looks digustingly bad!What possesed you to go and see it?, were they giving them away on the freebies section on here

it had the guy from the first Step up film, he was pretty good in that movie thought he would be good ere and looked alright, and how wrong was I.

I saw Star Trek last night- thought it was incredible, and I'm not really into sci-fi. Wholeheartedly recommend it!

Banned

Star Trek - 9/10

Fighting - 7/10

Fast and Furious - 8/10
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.24
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1420
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047175
      4. One for the mathmeticians2032