What nintendo dsgame is good for 6 year old girl?

lready bought her Enchanted and High school musical and a friend has bought her Bratz, Two aunties are now asking what games they can buy her and I am stuck, Wanted something non-character based, She isn't reading much english yet as we are welsh so nothing with a lot of reading! What are the imagine teacher, babyclub ones like?

16 Comments

Not sure about the games which you have asked about. My son (also age 6) cant read at all but he is able to play dogz, catz & nintendogs. He is also brilliant at mario kart.

My daughter has a fashion designer game but that involves an awful lot of reading.

Hope I was some help!

Banned

my son loves all the cooking ones, all the imagine ones, animal crossing he was really into when first got

dora the snow princess, hello kitty, go diego go, dogz,catz, dora saves the mermaid, they are all good games just got my daughter a couple of these. best prices is at asda or on thehut.com and if you spend £40 with the hut use code CUTTHECOST for £5 off and its free delivery too.

Banned

whoops sorry op, i didnt read your opening post well, as for the reading i wouldnt worry she will soon pick it up and probably afster with games that have alot of reading

One very good and often overlooked game on the DS is a game called 'Drawn to Life'

You literally draw your own character with the stylus, and objects in the world around you, and play through them. It is fun, extremely user friendly, and I think your 6 year old will get a kick out of it!

Nintendogs and Cooking Mama don't need that much English reading skills. These are games that my kids keep coming back to. Lots of games marked 3+ actually require a reading age of around 6 or 7, I have found. I know you said not character based, but Disney Friends is one my daughter likes. Princess on Ice sounds good (ice skating thing). I have ordered it from HMV where they have a lot of games at £15 or two for £25 (Cooking Mama is on this deal).

I'll second Mariokart. My 4 year old loves it.

My 6 year old daughter loves nintendogs

Original Poster

Thanks, rep added to you all, Might look into Nintendogs, cooking mama and animal crossing

Banned

get her a dstt and then she can have any game she wants (put dstt into the search at top)

My 5 year old loves Cooking Mama 2, Pippa Funnell 2 and one of her faves is Build-A-Bear :).

Mario Kart is probably one of the easiest games to play and one of the best for a kid.

jpxdude;3634862

One very good and often overlooked game on the DS is a game called 'Drawn … One very good and often overlooked game on the DS is a game called 'Drawn to Life'You literally draw your own character with the stylus, and objects in the world around you, and play through them. It is fun, extremely user friendly, and I think your 6 year old will get a kick out of it!

the spongebob drawn to life is good my sons enjoy this:santa:

Original Poster

Sorry to sound thick, but what is a dstt????????

my 6 year old twin girls love nintendogs and cooking mama...imagine fashion designer is a fave...and imagine dream wedding is top of the list to santa
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767152
    2. word association Game73844445
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073

See more discussions