What nose trimmer we using boys

Posted 4th Oct
My phillips one died, wondering if anyone has suggestions for better ones or are they all AA battery powered junk
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I started with small sharp scissors but as I've got older I've had to adapt, I'm using garden shears now, I've got more hair coming out my nose now than I've got on my head.
Edited by: "4Real2016" 4th Oct
24 Comments
Well of course they're all battery powered do you expect them to run by turning an handle to create Kinetic energy
I've got the Philips 3000 one that keeps coming up on offer for £15. I use it for my bonce but has a nose attachment. Had it a year and it works fine. Also use tweezers if I let it go for too long! Makes my eyes water but get good results!
Nose and ear hairs are there for a reason. I wouldn't remove them with a specific trimmer, I just trim the ends off them with a pair of nail scissors when they start to look a bit unsightly.
I only trim the ones back that start to poke out. The hairs in your nose are lined with mucus and catch dirt that would otherwise end up in your lungs. It’s wise not to trim them too much.
£1 from Poundland. They do the job. Any more cost and you're throwing your money away!
deleted1410297
Mine are starting to become irritating, i pick the longer ones by brute man force but i sppose the shorter ones are being very annoying/ticklish.
put a bit of wax on your finger and stick it up your nose.
don't scream too loud.
Still using my Phillips 1000. Does the job and cheap as £12.99 delivered

Amazon

EDIT - I see the 3000 is £9.99 at Argos. Bargain!
Edited by: "Ultra_Magnus" 4th Oct
Are the ladies not using then ?
AW007904/10/2019 16:05

Are the ladies not using then ?

Not for theirs noses....
Ringfinger04/10/2019 16:27

Not for theirs noses....

🙀,i can't :/ 😦 they're using them for .
they just break
Years ago I swore by rat nose pliers.
Mr_Gus04/10/2019 16:38

Years ago I swore by rat nose pliers.

You related to Chuck Norris?
Hot wax & a cotton bud
tweezers
Ultra_Magnus04/10/2019 15:57

Still using my Phillips 1000. Does the job and cheap as £12.99 …Still using my Phillips 1000. Does the job and cheap as £12.99 deliveredAmazonEDIT - I see the 3000 is £9.99 at Argos. Bargain!

Same here (well the 3000 series), according to my Amazon account bought April 2016. Also £9.99 on Amazon 3000 series
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Oct
Best ones I've found are from the pound shop !
Edited by: "furbars" 4th Oct
I started with small sharp scissors but as I've got older I've had to adapt, I'm using garden shears now, I've got more hair coming out my nose now than I've got on my head.
Edited by: "4Real2016" 4th Oct
As i've got older the back has started getting hairy, my ear hairs are growing(ish) need to check em every 10 days, & my nosrtil hair is following suit.

for the back i'm making use of a laser light thing (phillips / braun) & its easy as heck only takes a few minutes, needs doing 6 ish times, hair getting finer as a result.

I'll see how it works on the ears shortly (lobes) & stick to the usual for the nose, which has been a wet & dry phillips for a year, but it doesn't seem as capable as when I bought it, these are as weak as ..... but better than the cheap bllack 2.99 trimmers
I used the wax plug thing then pull the lot. Works well but I don't recommend. Can breath well though but is that good?
wayners04/10/2019 20:33

I used the wax plug thing then pull the lot. Works well but I don't …I used the wax plug thing then pull the lot. Works well but I don't recommend. Can breath well though but is that good?

wayners04/10/2019 20:33

I used the wax plug thing then pull the lot. Works well but I don't …I used the wax plug thing then pull the lot. Works well but I don't recommend. Can breath well though but is that good?

You really shouldn't pluck nasal hair as it opens you up to the possibility of polyps, ingrowing hairs and infection (which can be deadly)

littlethings.com/don…r/4
jaketheplumber04/10/2019 16:45

You related to Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris doesn't need to trim his nose hairs, they always grow to exactly the length he wants, no more, no less.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants