Found 20th Jan 2010
I've been declaring my bike SORN for about 2 years since it was stolen. What number do i call about this so i don't have to declare it SORN again?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

you dont lol
once you sorn it you have to renew the sorn every year unless you can tell the dvla who you sold or gave the bike to (even though you dont know who has it)

Why do you have to SORN it if its stolen?

Original Poster

i just put it down as sorn cos i didn't want to get an instant fine for having no tax. and havent bothered ringing anyone to sort it out

joxeruk2000;7602044

i just put it down as sorn cos i didn't want to get an instant fine for … i just put it down as sorn cos i didn't want to get an instant fine for having no tax. and havent bothered ringing anyone to sort it out

still doesn't answer the question.......if your bike was stolen why SORN :whistling:

Original Poster

can anyone answer my question? what number to call to change from sorn to stolen years ago

999 methinks

0300 123 4321

But SORN has to be renewed every 12 months and can't be backdated.

DVLA Customer Enquiries on 0300 790 6802

Original Poster

Just rang dvla i've got to write to them telling them i want to be removed from being the registered keeper..so shall be able to put it to bed now..:)

Banned

:thinking: am i missing something here :thinking:

You should of informed dvla as soon as it was stolen, you want to be grateful you have;nt got a pile of speeding tickets

OMG :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416
    5. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions