1. Tes Deals
Groups

What number do you text O2 to find out your remaining minutes?

Banned
    Contract phone (iPhone if that makes any difference)

Anyone know the number you need to text to find out the number of minutes you have remaining?

ta Muchly....

10 Comments

its 21202 mate

££ JASE ££;4403209

its 21202 mate

I'll add my thanks to the Op's.

Never knew that and i've been on o2 for about 5 years

Aww, didn't work for me - I am with O2 through Carphone Warehouse

Mrs.Z;4403323

Aww, didn't work for me - I am with O2 through Carphone Warehouse

Worked fine for me, I went through Mobiles.co.uk who are part of CW. It should be a network feature rather than a reseller feature, so try again, it should work.

Can't you view your usage and remaining minutes etc on your o2 online profile?

Edit:

That's unless you just wanted to do it via text instead I suppose :oops:

send a blank text to 21202 and wait for the reply some time mind dont always reply straight away

You have to contact Carphone Warehouse or go onto your CPW account. Hubby has the same sort of thing, he is on O2 but through CPW so O2 direct numbers don't work.

dxx;4403345

Worked fine for me, I went through Mobiles.co.uk who are part of CW. It … Worked fine for me, I went through Mobiles.co.uk who are part of CW. It should be a network feature rather than a reseller feature, so try again, it should work.

Nah.

O2: We're sorry this service is unavailable on your account. Please … O2: We're sorry this service is unavailable on your account. Please contact O2 Customer Service.

Original Poster Banned

Cheers guys.... (Seems you need to add a space to the message on the iPhone - it wont send a blank text!)

LOL... nothing to fear. 963 minutes remaining (out of 1200) until the 1 March and 486 texts out of 500

guv;4409854

Cheers guys.... (Seems you need to add a space to the message on the … Cheers guys.... (Seems you need to add a space to the message on the iPhone - it wont send a blank text!)LOL... nothing to fear. 963 minutes remaining (out of 1200) until the 1 March and 486 texts out of 500

looool ... why not downgrade your tariff and spend money on other stuff...unless you're just having an unusually low usuage month by your standards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25116
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions