What objects have you looked forward too and when you get it you don't like it?

Posted 24th Dec 2019Edited by:"Gumbon"
What products have you been wanting for ages for only to get it and dislike it and return it?

Been using a C302 Chromebook for a year which got second hand, love it, thought I'd treat myself to the new model, watched reviews wanted to get something that I thought would be ''better''. did not have any need for new one but hey ho.

got one today and I prefer the one I already have haha, after all that.

Anyone else done the same with other things?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
My wife!
12 Comments
My wife!
Gumbon24/12/2019 15:26

She not letting you divorce?

I'm waiting until dinner tomorrow to do the old dirty Den and Angie re-enactment, I think it may be the best Xmas present I've ever got her!!!
Back in the day, the Nikon D800 camera. It was a pile of compared to the D700.
Dyslexic_Dog24/12/2019 15:34

I'm waiting until dinner tomorrow to do the old dirty Den and Angie … I'm waiting until dinner tomorrow to do the old dirty Den and Angie re-enactment, I think it may be the best Xmas present I've ever got her!!!

I don't watch soaps, just watched the scene what did she do so bad to get this?
my S9 phone. i thought it was going to be great but i am very disappointed with the phone.
mutley125/12/2019 14:19

my S9 phone. i thought it was going to be great but i am very …my S9 phone. i thought it was going to be great but i am very disappointed with the phone.

What was your changing from?
Gumbon25/12/2019 19:22

What was your changing from?

note 4. i had used the galaxy notes until they became too big and I wanted a smaller phone so the S9 was the obvious choice as I am a fan of samsung. but i was really disappointed with the S9. to me it is poor quality in comparison to my note 4. it has more advanced features but the phone feels cheaper and doesn't make you feel like you are paying for a premium product.

the battery life on the S9 is also poor. it has made me think about abandoning samsung as a brand and move to another brand as i no longer think they are a premium brand any more.
mutley125/12/2019 19:32

note 4. i had used the galaxy notes until they became too big and I …note 4. i had used the galaxy notes until they became too big and I wanted a smaller phone so the S9 was the obvious choice as I am a fan of samsung. but i was really disappointed with the S9. to me it is poor quality in comparison to my note 4. it has more advanced features but the phone feels cheaper and doesn't make you feel like you are paying for a premium product.the battery life on the S9 is also poor. it has made me think about abandoning samsung as a brand and move to another brand as i no longer think they are a premium brand any more.

Yeah, this post has made me consider whether I should stick with Samsung.
I bought a Logitech MX Master 3 few days ago. It's a decent enough mouse but don't understand the hype. Didn't go as far as return it. The way people talk about it was like it somehow changed their life. Completely overpriced!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions