What on earth is Yo Gabba Gabba all about???

Found 29th Sep 2009
Seriously man what is that show on????
It reminds me of my youth and those videos we used to watch and boy did you have to be on something to make any sense of them.

Seriously i can here now and my head is battered, no wonder my two year old is running around like a headless chicken!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

its really odd!

my son watches mickey mouse or thomas.... not going into the drugged up world of YGG

Original Poster

magicbeans;6430315

its really odd!my son watches mickey mouse or thomas.... not going into … its really odd!my son watches mickey mouse or thomas.... not going into the drugged up world of YGG

it has to be drug orientated but i can only take so much of thomas and peppa pig also when its on from 8am until 4.30pm lol.

rbquk;6430336

it has to be drug orientated but i can only take so much of thomas and … it has to be drug orientated but i can only take so much of thomas and peppa pig also when its on from 8am until 4.30pm lol.

:giggle: true! got mine to watch spongebob with me...its fab!

Never seen it...big in New Zealand tho...LOADS of YGG toys in the NZ shops!

I actually watched Yo Gabba Gabba the other morning as nothing else was on. And horribly enough, I strangely enjoyed it.

My favourite song was the "I Like Fish" song, it goes:

I like fish
I like fish
I like fish
I like fish

Genius.

Banned

one word - Humf

dimebars;6431124

one word - Humf

u like humf?

my daughter loves humf and also loves yo gabba gabba, its very different to the rest of the kids programs, its good that they learn some awesome dance moves

Dont understand the prog either - glad mine have got into hannah montana/wizards of waverly place/raven etc!! Although they can be just as bad!

Me and the little'un like to start the day with a bit of yogo on waybuloo with Yojojo, Lau Lau, De Li and Nok Tok.

Goonieman;6431580

Me and the little'un like to start the day with a bit of yogo on waybuloo … Me and the little'un like to start the day with a bit of yogo on waybuloo with Yojojo, Lau Lau, De Li and Nok Tok.

cute programme

dimebars;6431124

one word - Humf

Yep, Humf rules in our house too !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions