What online shop does quick delivery?

Posted 27th Mar
I am after food....
or anyone has their farmers goods delivered?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
deleted622739
Ringfinger27/03/2020 22:55

Bought a few things from Amazon recently. Each time I bought with 'next …Bought a few things from Amazon recently. Each time I bought with 'next day delivery' which miraculously changes once they have my money groin a few days late to anything up to "we'll let you know when it's back in stock" Primes a waste of time.

You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely be forgiven in these Very testing times
24 Comments
amazon
It changes every minute
Voltix27/03/2020 22:40

amazon

Bought a few things from Amazon recently. Each time I bought with 'next day delivery' which miraculously changes once they have my money groin a few days late to anything up to "we'll let you know when it's back in stock" Primes a waste of time.
Prime now ?
abdul527/03/2020 23:11

Prime now ?

Nope. That site is out of stock of most items despite working with Morrissons warehouses. Haven't been able to book a slot for 5 days.
deleted622739

Bought a few things from Amazon recently. Each time I bought with 'next …Bought a few things from Amazon recently. Each time I bought with 'next day delivery' which miraculously changes once they have my money groin a few days late to anything up to "we'll let you know when it's back in stock" Primes a waste of time.

You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely be forgiven in these Very testing times
deleted62273927/03/2020 23:15

You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely …You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely be forgiven in these Very testing times

Totally agree but they should be removing all the profiteers
Depends on where you live and what you want.
The local companies that usually deliver fruit, veg and dairy to pubs are delivering to homes at the moment. Also butchers are delivering at the moment.
deleted62273927/03/2020 23:15

You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely …You DO realise what's going on out there don't you? Even Amazon can surely be forgiven in these Very testing times

Fully aware, I'm talking about before this all kicked off. I only Have prime now for the prime video. As for they could be forgiven... they still advertise 'order within the next ' so long for delivery tomorrow. They know it's not going to happen.
deleted622739
Willy_Wonka27/03/2020 23:16

Totally agree but they should be removing all the profiteers

They want stringing up!
As much as i love this site but unless its essential, or something that doesn't need to be sent via post, I think people should stop ordering stuff altogether unless it can be held back for delivery till this is over. We need to stop the spread and with Amazon treats it staff and many other companies, they aren't going to get the best care with this virus, so don't put yourself at risk and let these people who are working in these places have no work so they can self isolate and protect themselves properly so we can get rid of this horrible thing that is ruining lives.

Not disagreeing, but don't recall seeing next day delivery from Amazon. My Amazon account often uses the term "one day delivery", where presumably that quantifed delivery time is the day after whenever Amazon feels like despatching the order.
Iceland..
In our area it’s almost impossible to get a main supermarket shop ( not a complaint just stating the fact) but our local Facebook selling group has local small businesses who are providing delivery next day or in two days of fruit and veg hampers, meat , bakery goods etc . Other local food businesses have started to deliver basic food essentials , so might be worth joining some local groups to find out what’s available where you live .
AndyRoyd28/03/2020 00:24

Not disagreeing, but don't recall seeing next day delivery from Amazon. My …Not disagreeing, but don't recall seeing next day delivery from Amazon. My Amazon account often uses the term "one day delivery", where presumably that quantifed delivery time is the day after whenever Amazon feels like despatching the order.

This is what you get. Free, one day delivery.
40207947-VpepG.jpgThen you click the product from the list and you get this
40207947-1445W.jpg"
FREE Delivery by Tomorrow
if you order within...."
But once you order it changes in the confirmation email. This is sent immediately, so the system knows already that delivery is wrong, but they still have the next day delivery and timer on the listing. Lazy at best - dishonest in my opinion.
Just go to the likes of Aldi or Lidl our locals have had plenty of stock and very quiet mid week, busier yesterday but still lots of stock.
Smaller shops, definitely, local bakeries; some farm shops will prepare order for collection (you give your registration number, open the boot when you get there and they load, you wait till they go back in to close the boot and go). Check their facebook pages or websites for info. Good luck.
Some areas don’t have prime now
Love__Bargains28/03/2020 00:28

coop.co.uk/in-store-services/home-delivery2hr delivery and its free.

The service is currently available in some areas of:
  • London
  • Bristol
  • Brighton
  • Manchester
  • Southampton
  • Bournemouth
The service will soon be available in more areas of Manchester and some areas of:
  • Leeds
  • Sheffield
  • Liverpool
  • Newcastle
  • Nottingham
  • Birmingham
Love__Bargains28/03/2020 00:28

coop.co.uk/in-store-services/home-delivery2hr delivery and its free.

I am after online shopping only
7fink728/03/2020 14:07

It is online shopping.
7fink728/03/2020 14:07

"Order online or buy in store and get your shopping delivered... Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours."
40214683-STfk6.jpgLooks like nothing is available here....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions