what other 4K GPU's is there?

10 replies
Found 6th May
I'm in need of a GPU to play 4K video (Youtube, Netflix,Amazon etc...) edit 4k video on Adobe and play games on 4k but want to smash with ultra settings and high FPS on 2k and 1080p. I've put a list on GPU's but if anyone knows other gpu that will do that please comment below. Thanksv

GTX Titan Xp

GTX Titan X

GTX Titan Z

R9 Fury X

GTX 950

GTX 960

GTX 970

GTX 980 ti

GTX 1070

GTX 1070 ti

GTX 1080

GTX 1080 ti

RX Vega

10 Comments

You have asked this question multiple times? You got plenty of answers.. Also going off your recent questions and comments don't you already have a gtx 1080?

Original Poster

adam45417

You have asked this question multiple times? You got plenty of answers.. … You have asked this question multiple times? You got plenty of answers.. Also going off your recent questions and comments don't you already have a gtx 1080?

​Sorry Officer Won't Happen Again.

Oliver_Warden8

Sorry Officer Won't Happen Again.

I don't know why you'd ask people for help all the time, after pming me several times about buying my PC, you simply ignored me, rather rude.

To answer the question, the obvious answers here are for a proper 4K experience a 1080 Ti is needed, even at 2K utlra settings in some AAA titles it gets somewhat a big hit.
Edited by: "ritchiedrama" 6th May

Original Poster

ritchiedrama

I don't know why you'd ask people for help all the time, after pming me … I don't know why you'd ask people for help all the time, after pming me several times about buying my PC, you simply ignored me, rather rude. :)To answer the question, the obvious answers here are for a proper 4K experience a 1080 Ti is needed, even at 2K utlra settings in some AAA titles it gets somewhat a big hit.

​Sorry Pal totally forgot! Was kinda asking any other GPU's that I haven't listed that do what I'm looking for...

Original Poster

ritchiedrama

I don't know why you'd ask people for help all the time, after pming me … I don't know why you'd ask people for help all the time, after pming me several times about buying my PC, you simply ignored me, rather rude. :)To answer the question, the obvious answers here are for a proper 4K experience a 1080 Ti is needed, even at 2K utlra settings in some AAA titles it gets somewhat a big hit.

​To be fair tho only asked you once if you was selling parts but you was selling whole PC...

You keep asking this, you're weird.

Original Poster

rhysccfc31

You keep asking this, you're weird.

​Sorry Officer Won't Happen Again

Oliver_Warden8

To be fair tho only asked you once if you was selling parts but you was … To be fair tho only asked you once if you was selling parts but you was selling whole PC...

I asked you what parts you wanted, but ok, make stuff up, lul.

ritchiedrama

I asked you what parts you wanted, but ok, make stuff up, lul.

He supposedly has a gtx 1080 in his main rig according to his comments. Should handle 4k content and gaming no problem...

Edited by: "adam45417" 6th May

adam45417

He supposedly has a gtx 1080 in his main rig according to his comments. … He supposedly has a gtx 1080 in his main rig according to his comments. Should handle 4k content and gaming no problem...

Oh well, lol. Sounds like he has issues with decisions we all do, but if he wanted to ask questions he could just make one thread or ask people via pm who are knowledgeable, I'd be happy to help him lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions