Groups

What PC should i get?

My current pc is starting to crap out on me, so i'm on the hunt for a new desktop.

I need it to be powerful and speedy, so it can deal with many open applications.
    I'm not bothered about gaming (xbox is for that )

And my price range is up to £500

Can anyone recommend me anything to meet my spec?

4 Comments

plenty of deals to be had found in deals section - you dont need high graphics so id guess many of the stock offerings would do.
    have you looked in deals?

Original Poster

brilly;5066908

plenty of deals to be had found in deals section - you dont need high … plenty of deals to be had found in deals section - you dont need high graphics so id guess many of the stock offerings would do.have you looked in deals?

I have yes, but don't really know what to look out for. Bit of a pc noob :$

assuming you just need a base unit this is pretty good off the top of my head
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-2/

When you say it's starting to crap out on you, what do you mean. If it's not that old, maybe you could rebuild it with your Restore CD or a manual re-installation. This should put a spring back in it's step and save you spending money unneccessarily. Check Crucial to see if it can take some more memory, too.

You might just want to change it and I can appreciate that but I thought I would inject a different option for you. Just a thought.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927342
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions