Groups

what people think about JLS bringing out . . .

condoms?
    pretty stupid i reckon and pointless. . . .
    do they say . . ''you only get one shot'' on them?

12 Comments

Banned

pointless as you say. i mean who uses a condom these days?

always knew they were w******,just never realised they were posh w******

What's a condom?

one of them (marlon?) was in the paper yesterday and claimed the company gave them 50 each with their own faces on the box,and he needed more within a week-yea sure he did!

Banned

[img]static2.boo.fm/fil…jpg?1284119500[/img]

[img]cosmopolitan.co.uk/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvY29zbW9wb2xpdGFuL3hjb3Ntb3BvbGl0YW4veGFyYXlhcmVzaXplZC8zMWVmNWFhOWFlMjU3NTI3MjAyNzA5ODkzNjA3Y2EyMS05ZTNhNmI0NjRkOTc3YjhiMGRkOTMyM2I1MmY1MzAwMC5qcGc=[/img]

Went to pick up a pack the other day, they worked, lost the urge for sex straight away

DangerGod

[img]http://static2.boo.fm/files/images/0063/5245/jls_condoms.jpg?1284119500[/img][img]http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvY29zbW9wb2xpdGFuL3hjb3Ntb3BvbGl0YW4veGFyYXlhcmVzaXplZC8zMWVmNWFhOWFlMjU3NTI3MjAyNzA5ODkzNjA3Y2EyMS05ZTNhNmI0NjRkOTc3YjhiMGRkOTMyM2I1MmY1MzAwMC5qcGc=[/img]

the one on the blue packet bats for the other team?

Original Poster

there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or something!
    same with justin bieber!!!!

Original Poster

barky

the one on the blue packet bats for the other team?

they all do!!!

Original Poster

after talking about them!!! just been on advert!!!!! ARGHHHH, i hate them!!!

curt889

there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or … there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or something! same with justin bieber!!!!

a justin bieber doll?? saves buying the dalmation a chew toy for christmas then.............

Original Poster

but they are bringing out diff styles off em, instead off just diff clothes for them . . . like barbie and that!!!
    rather sad tbh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions