what people think about JLS bringing out . . .

Found 6th Oct 2010
condoms?
pretty stupid i reckon and pointless. . . .
do they say . . ''you only get one shot'' on them?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

pointless as you say. i mean who uses a condom these days?

always knew they were w******,just never realised they were posh w******

What's a condom?

one of them (marlon?) was in the paper yesterday and claimed the company gave them 50 each with their own faces on the box,and he needed more within a week-yea sure he did!

Banned

[img]static2.boo.fm/fil…jpg?1284119500[/img]

[img]cosmopolitan.co.uk/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvY29zbW9wb2xpdGFuL3hjb3Ntb3BvbGl0YW4veGFyYXlhcmVzaXplZC8zMWVmNWFhOWFlMjU3NTI3MjAyNzA5ODkzNjA3Y2EyMS05ZTNhNmI0NjRkOTc3YjhiMGRkOTMyM2I1MmY1MzAwMC5qcGc=[/img]

Went to pick up a pack the other day, they worked, lost the urge for sex straight away

DangerGod

[img]http://static2.boo.fm/files/images/0063/5245/jls_condoms.jpg?1284119500[/img][img]http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvY29zbW9wb2xpdGFuL3hjb3Ntb3BvbGl0YW4veGFyYXlhcmVzaXplZC8zMWVmNWFhOWFlMjU3NTI3MjAyNzA5ODkzNjA3Y2EyMS05ZTNhNmI0NjRkOTc3YjhiMGRkOTMyM2I1MmY1MzAwMC5qcGc=[/img]

the one on the blue packet bats for the other team?

Original Poster

there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or something!
same with justin bieber!!!!

Original Poster

barky

the one on the blue packet bats for the other team?

they all do!!!

Original Poster

after talking about them!!! just been on advert!!!!! ARGHHHH, i hate them!!!

curt889

there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or … there bringing out 'dolls' aswell i heard on radio . . .next month or something! same with justin bieber!!!!

a justin bieber doll?? saves buying the dalmation a chew toy for christmas then.............

Original Poster

but they are bringing out diff styles off em, instead off just diff clothes for them . . . like barbie and that!!!
rather sad tbh!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition811047
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions