What phone should I get?

Posted 5th Jan
Hi everyone, this is my first discussion post,

I'm in the market for a new phone, I'm on o2 refresh and my contract is due for renewal, however, I think I'm going to buy out right and I'm fortunate enough to have a budget of upto £500.
I've looked at some of the threads and discussions but some are a little dated now and some are around 200 Mark but I have more to spend.

I currently have the OnePlus 5T which I absolutely love. I must admit I'm also a bit "anti apple"

@mr_switch I understand you're the business when it comes to electronics, if you have a spare minute to respond I'd appreciate that.

thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
What about the 7t pro? Granted you may need to stretch the budget, not by much, but at least you know what your getting.
Oneplus 7T, 7 or 7Pro
Realme X2 Pro
Honor 20, 20Pro
Huawei P30, P30Pro
Samsung S10e, S10
Xiaomi mi9T Pro
Motorola G8Plus, One Zoom, One Hyper
Google Pixel 3a, 3a XL
Asus ZenFone 6
Pick one.
You can find all of these under 500 with normal price or with deal.
Is your old phone broken, if you like it why get rid of it?
Edited by: "ibblackberry1" 5th Jan
That's exactly what my wife says... I want a new one because I love gadgets and keeping up with the Joneses.
Frank_Lethbridge05/01/2020 10:59

That's exactly what my wife says... I want a new one because I love …That's exactly what my wife says... I want a new one because I love gadgets and keeping up with the Joneses.

The grass isn't always greener. I was in a similar situation as you, loved my OnePlus 3, fancied a change so got a p20pro which didn't really outperform the OnePlus ( other than the camera) I now have a OnePlus 7 and don't like not having a notification light and am not a fan of the fingerprint reader.
I think the discussion has put me off. Annoyingly.
Any good 5g phones or too early to consider?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions