Groups

What phone should I get?

I have an upgrade due in a week or so's time and I am not sure what to get. Any suggestions? Should be able to get pretty much any phone for free.

Never had a Samsung before so not sure about these.

Had a couple of sony ericssons and quite like them so might go for another.

Quite like the look of the nokia n95 for the sat nav but i think its a bit bigger than i would like.

had a motorola once and didnt really like it so will prob avod them.

9 Comments

Samsung D900
    Sony Ericsson K810i
    Nokia 6300
    Samsung U600

Those are my favourite phones at the moment

what about blackberry 8100 (pearl)
    I have it for the business line - vodafone; also for the personal line on O2...

Ian182

I have an upgrade due in a week or so's time and I am not sure what to … I have an upgrade due in a week or so's time and I am not sure what to get. Any suggestions? Should be able to get pretty much any phone for free.Never had a Samsung before so not sure about these. Had a couple of sony ericssons and quite like them so might go for another.Quite like the look of the nokia n95 for the sat nav but i think its a bit bigger than i would like.had a motorola once and didnt really like it so will prob avod them.

I have a nokia n95, hate the bleedin thing! i'll be going back to SE, just waiting for them to release the P1. never really liked any samsung.

depends what features you're after as to what I'd reccomend.

I've had SE's for years & went back to Nokia with the N95 - fantastic phone, best I've had for a long time !!

Plenty of programs out there as well - I've just put one on that can blacklist callers/SMS, puts private SMS's in a password protected folder automatically etc

Sat Nav is ok, but you have to pay for the voice guidance part of it, but has too many features to mention.

Only downfall is the battery life...........

ChrisUK

I've had SE's for years & went back to Nokia with the N95 - fantastic … I've had SE's for years & went back to Nokia with the N95 - fantastic phone, best I've had for a long time !!Plenty of programs out there as well - I've just put one on that can blacklist callers/SMS, puts private SMS's in a password protected folder automatically etcSat Nav is ok, but you have to pay for the voice guidance part of it, but has too many features to mention.Only downfall is the battery life...........

are you not falling victim to the random crashes and resets? also that new feature where you ring someone and you can hear them, but they cant hear you???

updated the firmware, little more stable but still crashing a lot... 2 guys who work with me are having the exact same problem too.

MinstrelMan

I have a nokia n95, hate the bleedin thing! i'll be going back to SE, … I have a nokia n95, hate the bleedin thing! i'll be going back to SE, just waiting for them to release the P1. never really liked any samsung.depends what features you're after as to what I'd reccomend.

I hate my N95 too........worst battery life i've ever come across. Good features but not worth having if it has to go on charge all the time.

Go for XDA orbit - It is slim, has pda, phone,internet, wifi, camera 2mp, video, gps, mp3 player, games, expandable memory, radio - all in one and still fits in your pocket easily.

MinstrelMan

are you not falling victim to the random crashes and resets? also that … are you not falling victim to the random crashes and resets? also that new feature where you ring someone and you can hear them, but they cant hear you???updated the firmware, little more stable but still crashing a lot... 2 guys who work with me are having the exact same problem too.

I've not come across this problem, think the phone is overly complex just to be a phone (too many features) and yeah the battery life is pretty poo

Sony ericsson w800i --excellent little phone -- i paid £69 for it but you can get it for like £50 now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions