Expired

What Phone should i get? - confused!

Found 27th Feb 2011
i am due an upgrade as only 70 days left on my vodafone contract
but not sure what to get, i currently have an iphone 3g 16gb.

Samsung Galaxy S 8gb
HTC wildfire HD
Blackberry Torch
Iphone 4

I would have to pay about £199 to get the iphone,the rest are available as free upgrades,any advice or suggestions please.

20 Comments

charlie come on man do you really need to ask out of that line up?

iphone 4

I love these threads!! - iPhone 4 BTW

Original Poster

the porter

charlie come on man do you really need to ask out of that line up?

i know the obvious but i like the sound of the samsung and the iphone is gonna cost me £199

The 4 is a massive jump from the 3g it will blow you away thats why its £199 ,the sammy is sammy slow updates and that screen just isnt in the same league as the ip4,the camera the battery life the ip4 is the best out there ,its only money get 1 bought .i presume you mean desire hd not a wildfire hd?

Banned

Oi Scrooge get ya money out and get the iphone 4

Just before your due to upgrade flog your 3g iphone and if you can get anywhere near the £199 mark your sorted.

lots of new phones comin out soon. you might wanna wait and see whats on offer. iphone 4 not really worth 200 more than others and is scarily fragile.

Original Poster

DangerGod

Oi Scrooge get ya money out and get the iphone 4

lol i know mate

ok never mind about this now it's blatent iphone 4 out of that list. so what film is it?!

Windows phone 7 FTW!

Original Poster

Xiwt

ok never mind about this now it's blatent iphone 4 out of that list. so … ok never mind about this now it's blatent iphone 4 out of that list. so what film is it?!

lol, clues given mate

Or you could wait a little longer and debate e.g. LG 2X vs Motorola Atrix vs iPhone 5....

The Samsung is the only contender in the above, personally I'd consider the Desire HD / Desire S if they're available.
Edited by: "PR1" 28th Feb 2011

Original Poster

YES I THINK I MEANT THE DESIRE HD NOT THE WILDFIRE..........ooooooooops caps

Your 3g must be worth say £180, so an i4 for £19? No brainer!

Banned

Charlie Scene

YES I THINK I MEANT THE DESIRE HD NOT THE WILDFIRE..........ooooooooops … YES I THINK I MEANT THE DESIRE HD NOT THE WILDFIRE..........ooooooooops caps

Then in that case, probably the Desire HD.

Personally, I'd get a month to month contract and wait for the new Android phones to drop or even the next iPhone. Don't get the Blackberry though, unless you're a 13 year old girl.

hang fire or get a sim only deal so you can get the new iphone sim free when it drops

it will instantly make you more popular,more attractive to girls and feel better about life in general(serious)

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

Then in that case, probably the Desire HD.Personally, I'd get a month to … Then in that case, probably the Desire HD.Personally, I'd get a month to month contract and wait for the new Android phones to drop or even the next iPhone. Don't get the Blackberry though, unless you're a 13 year old girl.

any idea if there is a new iphone coming out then? would have to wait until may for my contract to end so looking to renew now really,thanks

Original Poster

boothy

hang fire or get a sim only deal so you can get the new iphone sim free … hang fire or get a sim only deal so you can get the new iphone sim free when it dropsit will instantly make you more popular,more attractive to girls and feel better about life in general(serious)

cheers mate but:

a. i don't need to be any more popular
b. i am married
c. actually that one could work

Wait till the summer for the Iphone 5. You will be gutted if you get the Iphone 4 on a 24 month contract when you only have to wait around 4 months for the new iphone!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2248
    2. £15 topcashback this weekend when you spend £15 at Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa…712
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5080
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861906

See more discussions