Expired

What phone to upgrade from the Xperia

8 replies
Found 19th Dec 2014
Hey all,

I got my parents a deal two years ago for free Sony Xperia phones with 500 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb data for around £16 per month,

Theor contracts are now up and both want new, bigger screened phones on a similar deal. I've no idea where to start. Can anyone recommend a current phone deal that would suit what I'm after?

thanks

8 Comments

what xperia phone was it

I had the Xperia S. Now have an iPhone but have heard wonderful thing about new HTC phones, especially if they are looking for bigger screens.

Original Poster

Don't know which Xperia tbh. It was two years ago though. They just want a similar deal but probably a new model with defo a bigger screen

tony863

Don't know which Xperia tbh. It was two years ago though. They just want … Don't know which Xperia tbh. It was two years ago though. They just want a similar deal but probably a new model with defo a bigger screen

this is a good deal hotukdeals.com/dea…077

tony863

Don't know which Xperia tbh. It was two years ago though. They just want … Don't know which Xperia tbh. It was two years ago though. They just want a similar deal but probably a new model with defo a bigger screen

Probably be better buying a cheap payg like the new moto g 5" currently £120 at amazon then getting a cheap sim only deal or payg with add ons.

Contracts are a lot dearer than they used to be. I agree with previous poster that going sim only is probably best that's what I do. If their with virgin media they have some Sims for £5.

Go sim only and buy phone separate. How many minutes etc do they use?

Original Poster

Ok, so I've convinced them to go SIM only. Which phones should I be looking at? They want bigger screens, faster processor, better resolutions, etc...

I'm thinking. LG G3, Samsung S5, Motorola MOTO G 5"?

any ideas?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284

See more discussions