Groups

what phone too get ??

well, its my birthday soon and my mum said i can get a new phone, and i dont know what to get, sooooo any suggestions would be good!

thanking you (:

anything but an iphone please (:

68 Comments

HTC Desire or a Blackberry 9700

iphone :thumbsup:

if you get two cocoa tins and stretch a piece of string between them you can get the same effect you know:whistling:

if you dont want an iphone,spose it depends how much your mum is going to spend.

samsung tocco or jet maybe?
    htc?

Original Poster

i was looking at the LG pop but my uncle said you have to be careful with LG's

Desire if you like Android and messing about with your phone.

If you just want a phone for messaging/emails/phone then get a Blackberry.

If you want a phone which doesnt require care and stable then its iPhone.

It all depends on what you want it for; what do you want it for?

barky;8317818

if you get two cocoa tins and stretch a piece of string between them you … if you get two cocoa tins and stretch a piece of string between them you can get the same effect you know:whistling:if you dont want an iphone,spose it depends how much your mum is going to spend.samsung tocco or jet maybe?htc?

I'm liking the tins and string idea best!!! :-D

Original Poster

lilsmithy;8317817

iphone :thumbsup:

there good ... but i would break it !!!!

Original Poster

dmh77;8317826

I'm liking the tins and string idea best!!! :-D

:x:roll:

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8317824

Desire if you like Android and messing about with your phone.If you just … Desire if you like Android and messing about with your phone.If you just want a phone for messaging/emails/phone then get a Blackberry.If you want a phone which doesnt require care and stable then its iPhone.It all depends on what you want it for; what do you want it for?

well ...... i just want it too talk to my friends and stuff and i want msn & facebook ect .....

aah96;8317831

.... or lose it, ...or get it confiscated!

Original Poster

dmh77;8317847

dont be silly !!!!

aah96;8317831

trust me - iphone is pretty bullet proof over all others. My missus is super clumsy and has dropped it so many times on many different surfaces and its fine.

aah96;8317823

i was looking at the LG pop but my uncle said you have to be careful with … i was looking at the LG pop but my uncle said you have to be careful with LG's

the lg pop is UTTER rubbish-avoid!

aah96;8317850

dont be silly !!!!

yeah... cos that would NEVER happen, would it?! :roll:

Original Poster

barky;8317868

the lg pop is UTTER rubbish-avoid!

i want to stick with samsungs tbh but i dont think my mum wants too spend too much because she is taking me of contract !!!

dmh77;8317872

yeah... cos that would NEVER happen, would it?! :roll:

pppppfffffffffffftttttttttt... noo !

if the only reason you dont want an iphone is that you may break it just get a screen protector and a good case-problem solved-depends how generous mum is feeling tho-350 for an 8gb 3g or 440 for a 16gb 3gs,then the shield and case-not cheap.

I have offered my 15 year old one for 8 straight a passes in his gcses-bribery is a marvellous thing!

aah96;8317885

i want to stick with samsungs tbh but i dont think my mum wants too spend … i want to stick with samsungs tbh but i dont think my mum wants too spend too much because she is taking me of contract !!! :(pppppfffffffffffftttttttttt... noo !

Dont know what ]this is like?

barky;8317902

if the only reason you dont want an iphone is that you may break it just … if the only reason you dont want an iphone is that you may break it just get a screen protector and a good case-problem solved-depends how generous mum is feeling tho-350 for an 8gb 3g or 440 for a 16gb 3gs,then the shield and case-not cheap.I have offered my 15 year old one for 8 straight a passes in his gcses-bribery is a marvellous thing!

Not that generous! ;-)

[COLOR="Red"]HTC Desire or iPhone.

But TBH I believe you would be better off going on an English educational course.[/COLOR]

dmh77;8317904

Dont know what ]this is like?

rubbish-sorry-just being honest-if you want a samsung get a tocco or a jet

http://gripse.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/old_cell_phone.jpg

dmh77;8317847

aah96;8317850

dont be silly !!!!

dmh77;8317872

yeah... cos that would NEVER happen, would it?!

lol, sounds like the exact conversation we were having with our daughter :-D

This is the phone you want nokia 3310, I loved my 3310 :cry: it was ok till I dropped it down the toilet, dont ask

http://i40.tinypic.com/9vktnd.jpg

barky;8317920

rubbish-sorry-just being honest-if you want a samsung get a tocco or a jet

I knew someone would know, thats why I linked it, no need to apologise! :-D

I won't be spending a fortune on her phone... she isn't that trustworthy! :w00t:

richp;8317938

lol, sounds like the exact conversation we were having with our daughter … lol, sounds like the exact conversation we were having with our daughter :-DThis is the phone you want nokia 3310, I loved my 3310 :cry: it was ok till I dropped it down the toilet, dont ask

lol, I wont ask... I have dropped two phones down toilets in my time.. :oops:

Original Poster

dmh77;8317940

I knew someone would know, thats why I linked it, no need to apologise! … I knew someone would know, thats why I linked it, no need to apologise! :-DI won't be spending a fortune on her phone... she isn't that trustworthy! :w00t:

oooohhhhh.. youre horrible !!!

aah96;8317960

oooohhhhh.. youre horrible !!!

No I'm not, just realistic! How many of the 18 months was your phone missing for?

Original Poster

dmh77;8317972

No I'm not, just realistic! How many of the 18 months was your phone … No I'm not, just realistic! How many of the 18 months was your phone missing for?

about 4 :oops:

i like my nokia 5800, stores loads of music on it, my kids are constantly telling me to turn it down!

aah96;8317983

about 4 :oops:

That was one of the times... if we add all the seperate times together you would probably be closer with 7 or 8!

Original Poster

tracyhay;8317985

i like my nokia 5800, stores loads of music on it, my kids are constantly … i like my nokia 5800, stores loads of music on it, my kids are constantly telling me to turn it down!

my mum has that .....

Original Poster

dmh77;8317999

That was one of the times... if we add all the seperate times together … That was one of the times... if we add all the seperate times together you would probably be closer with 7 or 8!

nooooo .... just the 4 !!!

aah96;8318003

nooooo .... just the 4 !!!

Rubbish!

aah96;8318001

my mum has that .....

hmmm ok then now I feel old.....

tracyhay;8318012

I'm not that old! :oops:

dmh77;8318018

I'm not that old! :oops:

phew thats ok then.....

Whatever you decide, DO NOT get an iPhone! even if people try to convince you to change yoru mind, they are for noobs Old hardware, phone is a gimmick, don't be fooled by apples marketing hype! 20 bajillion appz... most if not all are just glorified web apps, which most smartphones can do and for free. And they are an absolute rip off, oh and yeah almost forgot, they are made by apple.

I will surely upset a fanboy somewhere, tough really.....

tracyhay;8318028

phew thats ok then.....

Lol! :-D

jayjayuk1234;8318034

Whatever you decide, DO NOT get an iPhone! they are for noobs Old … Whatever you decide, DO NOT get an iPhone! they are for noobs Old hardware, phone is a gimmick, don't be fooled by apples marketing hype! 20 bajillion appz... most if not all are just glorified web apps, which most smartphones can do and for free. And they are an absolute rip off, oh and yeah almost forgot, they are made by apple.I will surely upset a fanboy somewhere, tough really.....

You, I like! :-D

Original Poster

tracyhay;8318012

she's 33 :-D

aah96;8318068

she's 33 :-D

Jeez... thanks! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions