Groups

What Phone within £300 budget

I need a new phone preferably unlocked within £300 or less

My previous phone was a Huawei P8 which was stolen from me on a night out, probably my favourite phone I've ever owned

Any ideas would be much appreciated

Cheers

12 Comments

What about a P9 from 02 PAYG, like new £211 ?
    Edited by: "gsnares" 17th Oct 2016

Zte blade V7 lite? only 150 sim free at carphone warehouse its a spectacular phone.

If I was you put an extra £29 on your budget and get a OnePlus 3 you won't be disappointed.

+1 for the one plus 3. I have a nexus 6p but wish i'dve bought the one plus

Nexus 5x or Moto Z play?

Sprograt

If I was you put an extra £29 on your budget and get a OnePlus 3 you … If I was you put an extra £29 on your budget and get a OnePlus 3 you won't be disappointed.

​My sentiments exactly +1

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

​My sentiments exactly +1

Looks really nice guys and has great reviews, only problem is the one-plus website says 4 weeks till dispatch. is there anywhere else selling it PAYG?

Based on this comment "My previous phone was a Huawei P8 which was stolen from me on a night out, probably my favourite phone I've ever owned"

Why not get another Huawei P8 or the newer equivalent version from Huawei?

I bought an A grade (so as new), unlocked Z5 compact from Cex with 2 years warranty for £250. Love it.

matthewhassell

Looks really nice guys and has great reviews, only problem is the … Looks really nice guys and has great reviews, only problem is the one-plus website says 4 weeks till dispatch. is there anywhere else selling it PAYG?

​Pick one up from an o2 store. You will have to buy a £10 sim but they have the in stock and they are unlocked

Save some cash and pick up a Moto G4 (make sure it's the 2Gb version)

Most people in use would never be able to tell it's not a flagship spec phone. Great value for money.

+1 for oneplus, but if the extra is too much then the huawei p9 might be good considering you liked the p8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767364
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927376
      4. What would be HELL to you?3154

See more discussions