Groups

What poker sites are people using these days...

im ill and bored, thought id play poker, I usually play on Pokerstars.

any sites you guaise use.

13 Comments

if you have bebo; bebo poker isnt too bad, i sit and play it sometimes just if am bored, bit of harmful fun

Original Poster

scott1295;3933881

if you have bebo; bebo poker isnt too bad, i sit and play it sometimes … if you have bebo; bebo poker isnt too bad, i sit and play it sometimes just if am bored, bit of harmful fun

I mean for real money, but thanks.

aww right then no have no idea lol

Banned

Party Poker is popular innit?

Played Titan poker for years, a good mix of players and not too many that go all in on every hand. Just started with PKR, lots of graphics and seem to be decent friendly players. Good luck

Original Poster

ODB_69;3933978

Party Poker is popular innit?

not a big fan of there layout, I aint played for over a year, Im hoping there are some new sites are good.

Is PKR good?

Original Poster

johnnyboy507;3934099

Played Titan poker for years, a good mix of players and not too many that … Played Titan poker for years, a good mix of players and not too many that go all in on every hand. Just started with PKR, lots of graphics and seem to be decent friendly players. Good luck

I used to play on PKR, the hands took a while to play out so I stop using.

Will give Titan a look.

PKR seems okay, but like i said only started and wondering if the graphics and glitz are all its about, Titan has a good mix of fish and sharks, just need to find your level of gaming.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3934238

why dont u come with me and numpty and play on full tilt, we can collude … why dont u come with me and numpty and play on full tilt, we can collude and split profit??

on fulltilt, they send you winnings via cheque which is long, or do they put it straight into your account now.

I found PKR too slow as well, I used to use VC poker but have been using paradise for about a year now.

Original Poster

ah what the hell im going to stick to pokerstars!

thanks for the advice everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions