Expired

What pots and pans would you recommend for easy cleaning

5 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2014
I have asda hard anodised pans but the outside is such a problem to clean , anyone have copper pans the gold outing how are they , thanks

5 Comments

They'll be similar to clean

What you need to do is understand why they get dirty in the first place....

Over filling - causing spillage
Not using lids or splash guard (for frying)
Too much heat causing boiling over

All the above will cause residues to bake onto the hob or rings and thereby causing unnecessary residue - I've got some cheapo hard anodised pans and a cheapo frying pan and all are easily cleaned with washing up liquid and cheap scourer in seconds because my cooker is mostly residue free (only frying (as haven't yet purchased a splash guard) causes me minor problems but a quick wipe over with hot soapy scourer keeps everything "almost" clean)

philphil61

They'll be similar to cleanWhat you need to do is understand why they get … They'll be similar to cleanWhat you need to do is understand why they get dirty in the first place....Over filling - causing spillageNot using lids or splash guard (for frying)Too much heat causing boiling overAll the above will cause residues to bake onto the hob or rings and thereby causing unnecessary residue - I've got some cheapo hard anodised pans and a cheapo frying pan and all are easily cleaned with washing up liquid and cheap scourer in seconds because my cooker is mostly residue free (only frying (as haven't yet purchased a splash guard) causes me minor problems but a quick wipe over with hot soapy scourer keeps everything "almost" clean)

Ookkkkaayyy......

Original Poster

A scourer wouldnt that ruin the outing

I couldn't tell you I put mine in sink and the day after they are clean. I think the washing fairies come in the night,they also do my clothes as when I put them in wash basket as if by magic they reappear in my drawers.
I hope this helps.

Original Poster

SENNYO1

I couldn't tell you I put mine in sink and the day after they are clean. … I couldn't tell you I put mine in sink and the day after they are clean. I think the washing fairies come in the night,they also do my clothes as when I put them in wash basket as if by magic they reappear in my drawers. I hope this helps.

Send them over mine:'(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions