What power cable I need for these speakers?

Found 27th Jul 2017
I have some Creative T40, not series ii, Assuming they was just called T40 can't find product details for them anywhere but on on back of speakers for input it says 27V DC IN, its a pair of speakers

the power for it is a massive heavy brick which is slowly breaking and unfortunatly the cable is bit short and would mean I would have to have on the desk which would look horrid

looking at options but no idea what power I need, don't want to burn the house down
Community Updates
4 Comments
There should be more than that on the power brick, either output current (in Amps) or output power (in watts).

Without this it is just a guess; have you tried Creative for a replacement??
Gentle_Giant3 m ago

There should be more than that on the power brick, either output current …There should be more than that on the power brick, either output current (in Amps) or output power (in watts).Without this it is just a guess; have you tried Creative for a replacement??

Urr I have no idea about power and the terminology haha, speakers are probs 2 years old don't think they would help would they?
amazon.co.uk/T-P…t40

would this be underpowered or overpowered for the t40 original?
Just a quick search on Google, pulled up several different options from eBay, Amazon and other sellers for replacement power supplies for Creative T40 speakers (I think they're labelled Gigaworks from memory... But I might be wrong). Double check your voltage and amps, make sure you're buying one with a UK plug. Job done!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants