What Premier Inn Hotel is the best in Manchester?

Found 26th Jun 2012
Looking to book a couple of nights for 2 adults and 2 children and just wondering which one would be best. Two I had looked at were Manchester City Centre Deansgate Locks and Manchester City Centre MEN Arena/Printworks).

I liked the fact they were central, had good reviews and had free car parking.

A friend told me that a few of the hotels have swimming pools but I can't see this on any of the hotel descriptions on their web page. The kids would love a swimming pool and even better if it's free.

Looking for some advice please.
Community Updates
This one is good and we got a double on Sat night recently for only £45 (no brekki). Its central too.

Edited by: "scoopy2scoops" 26th Jun 2012
Does it have to be City Centre?

Not sure for kids, but Britania had an amazing offer (posted on here) on for the Country House.
You mean 'Which... '?
Stayed in portland street and Manchester City Centre (MEN Arena/Printworks) one a few times.

The Portland street one was tiny and grotty. I wouldn't stay there again especially since the hairdryer in the room was faulty and burnt my hair off!

The City Centre one is far better with newer, cleaner rooms with super king sized beds and has free parking!
Try late rooms.com you get some great deals for hotels in manchester,

You mean 'Which... '?

The one on upper brook street is quiet new and only a very short bus ride or short walk (15 mins) to the city center.

short walk (15 mins) to the city center.

I live about 5 miles away from the city centre & I might walk during daylight but it's not something I would be brave enough to do after dark.
Just be sure to stay away from the gypsies with the cups. We don't want a repeat of your London adventure.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants