EXPIRED

what price can i get for my ps3

PS3 40gb console nearly new with 1 game Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (brand new) and 1 PS3 2.4Ghz Wireless Controller boxed.
looking for around £200 - just want to see before i post it in for sale/trade
thanks

11 Comments

Does it come with a proper controller?

Banned

Is this the one you got off here from 'dontdothatagain'? Cos adding it all up - comes to about £185ish

I offered my used 40g with 1 controller and LBP and GTA for £200, make what you want of that. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

the controller and game was bought from argos - not original ps controller

Banned

seeing as youve recently bought 1 and sold 1 on here before ....id guess you have a good idea what they are worth

spamming

in fact not spamming as you cant list for 7 days now youve opened this

Banned

casparwhite;6008423

seeing as youve recently bought 1 and sold 1 on here before ....id guess … seeing as youve recently bought 1 and sold 1 on here before ....id guess you have a good idea what they are worthspammingin fact not spamming as you cant list for 7 days now youve opened this

+1 :thumbsup:

it will not really make a difference if it is nearly new, unless it is actually new

Banned

and you cant list on here for 7 days after this thread is CLOSED, not expired.

Banned

dont go try selling for more than you paid for it either......thats also against the rules

hotukdeals.com/for…e=2

casparwhite;6019407

dont go try selling for more than you paid for it either......thats also … dont go try selling for more than you paid for it either......thats also against the ruleshttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419574&page=2

I think you've made that rule up.

Banned

thesaint;6019986

I think you've made that rule up.

is this not it?

(10) You must NOT list items for sale at higher than the recommended retail price. The marker of RRP will be determined by cross indexing with Amazon or other well known retailer. Profiteering is NOT permitted and this includes items previously found at a lower price in the 'Deals' or ANY forum here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763991
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions