What price should I be asking for these games?

Found 17th May 2008
I am wanting to sell my Sims 2 Games as I just don't use them anymore, I have the main game, every expansion and two of the stuff packs.

The Expansions have a RRP: of £19.99 but tend to sell in some stores for about £14.99. The main game has a RRP: of £29.99 but tends to be priced about £20 (?). The stuff packs have a RRP: of about £7.99.

All in all there is the main game, seven expansions and two stuff packs.

Any idea what I should be asking for these?

Thanks

8 Comments

Main game you might get about £12-14 for which probably includes postage and the expansion pks think some people might pay about £8-10 each,again delivered.Stuff packs,not quite sure what they are,but maybe £3-4 or so.
What about trying £70 for the whole lot if you want to sell together.

Have a look at selling on [url]www.cex.co.uk[/url] it should give you a rough price for your bundle.

She what some ebayers have them for on a buy it now.. should give you a roughish idea..

Original Poster

It would appear that according to CEX trade in's, I wouldnt get much per game. £4 for the main game, about £5 each for the expansions and about £1.50 for the stuff packs.

On ebay, for selling them all I am looking at between £50 and £70 so I might as well put them on there or advertise them on here.

I think ebay would get you the largest return.

PasPer2;2118247

I think ebay would get you the largest return.

I agree, trade in prices aren't too high for these but gamestation are selling the base game for £15 second hand!

kimbyanne;2118214

It would appear that according to CEX trade in's, I wouldnt get much per … It would appear that according to CEX trade in's, I wouldnt get much per game. £4 for the main game, about £5 each for the expansions and about £1.50 for the stuff packs. On ebay, for selling them all I am looking at between £50 and £70 so I might as well put them on there or advertise them on here.

Think computer games are about 9% ending fee,so you might want to try here 1st on F/S forum.

I don't bother with trading in places.

I think sell it here on HUKD. Some people offer great prices :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text