WHAT PRICE WILL YOU PAY IF YOU HAD TO PURCHASE BELOW

Banned
Hiya,

GENUINE WINDOWS
11-MONTHS WARRANTY

I had purchased HP 6710 B with below specs for 555 pounds (RAM has been upgraded from 1 to 2 GB) can someon please give me an idea how much should I be selling it for. Used only for one month hence 11 months warranty still available. ONe of my mates has offered me 499 ?

Processor: C2D T7500
Speed: 2.2G
RAM: 2048 MB
Hard drive: 160GB DVDRW
15.4TFT
Wifi BT
Vista Business -

10 Comments

I would snap his hands off for £499 if you have been offered that

They depreciate really fast and the longer you keep hold of it the less it will be worth

Banned

Take it, cos you will not get much closer, remember its a one month old PC, the computer industry has moved on since

Original Poster Banned

Really ? its a laptop ? oh I have two of them any ideas how much will the second one be worth after a month, if you had to buy this what price will you pay me ?

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2632410

remember its a one month old PC, the computer industry has moved on since

I know, I work for the same industry and at times it can be pretty cruel

Dell_in_the_bed;2632417

Really ? its a laptop ? oh I have two of them any ideas how much will … Really ? its a laptop ? oh I have two of them any ideas how much will the second one be worth after a month, if you had to buy this what price will you pay me ?

I would pay a max of around £400 to be honest, if you could provide the warranty and if the copy of windows is genuine but laptops aren't my thing

take it at that price, you wont get that on here

The minute you buy a laptop or computer you lose at least £50 to £100 off its value, mainly because a "new" product is worth more than a second hand product, even if it has only been used for 10 minutes.

If someone is offering £499 then bite their hand off before they change their mind.

Same as if you buy a brand new car, you probably lose over £1000 off the value of the car the minute you drive it off the forecourt (can be either side of that figure depending on the cost of the car - a Ford Focus is going to lose less in value than a BMW for example).

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2632443

I would pay a max of around £400 to be honest, if you could provide the … I would pay a max of around £400 to be honest, if you could provide the warranty and if the copy of windows is genuine but laptops aren't my thing

Just updated the information on the thread. Too bad these things go down in prices like anything. Thanks for the help anyhow repute added for you matey .

Original Poster Banned

guilbert53;2632484

The minute you buy a laptop or computer you lose at least £50 to £100 off … The minute you buy a laptop or computer you lose at least £50 to £100 off its value, mainly because a "new" product is worth more than a second hand product, even if it has only been used for 10 minutes.If someone is offering £499 then bite their hand off before they change their mind.Same as if you buy a brand new car, you probably lose over £1000 off the value of the car the minute you drive it off the forecourt (can be either side of that figure depending on the cost of the car - a Ford Focus is going to lose less in value than a BMW for example).

I feel like telling you lot that you dont know nothing about computers but the fact of the matter is that you are pretty right about deprciation ....

I purchased one of these for a business 3 weeks ago and paid around £700!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions