What printer will work with my newly brought s7?

Found 24th Feb
I have no computer or laptop just my new phone. I'm new to this so don't know where to start tbh. the cheaper the better tia ☺
Community Updates
AskElectronics
13 Comments
Most modern hp printers should be fine normally in the description of the printer will say smartphone compatible
as above, hp would be the safest bet but check if smartphone compatible.
in fact any smartphone compatible printer will work
HP Deskjet 2630 All-in-One Printer, Instant Ink with 3 Months Trial amazon.co.uk/dp/…RR0

I bought this proper bog standard printer. We hardly use it but it is needed sometimes. When signing up to instant ink I chose the free 15 pages. So I get free ink. Roll over pages as we average 3 a month. It also works directly with my phone either via Google print services or WiFi direct
Original Poster
My phone is a s7. Are Kodak any good? Thanks All. I'll go and have a mooch about ....
I use my mobile seamlessly with my HP printer.
rhondaerichardson35 m ago

My phone is a s7. Are Kodak any good? Thanks All. I'll go and have a mooch …My phone is a s7. Are Kodak any good? Thanks All. I'll go and have a mooch about ....

Consider cost of ink and number of pages you can print with that
Anything wireless. You usually download an app, some driver (I did for my hp), and you're good to go.
If that's the Samsung S7 phone then it's Android and any printer compatible with google cloud print will work.
Wired printers which connect to
Modems will work aswell if they have an app for them I got a old hp which connected via modem that works with my phone the chappy I got it off wasn't aware he told me he couldn't do printing from phones but it works
Original Poster
It's a mind field lol still non the wiser, been looking at an Epson expression xp342 looks fine but still no idea. I haven't got a pc or laptop so I'm hoping it'll work just with the Samsung galaxy 7 🤔
rhondaerichardson1 h, 16 m ago

It's a mind field lol still non the wiser, been looking at an Epson …It's a mind field lol still non the wiser, been looking at an Epson expression xp342 looks fine but still no idea. I haven't got a pc or laptop so I'm hoping it'll work just with the Samsung galaxy 7 🤔

Honestly, don't over think it.
What do you need the printer for?

33331137.jpgepson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/consumer/expression-home-xp-342
(Link is for information, device is cheaper else where Argos/Amazon).

Any wireless printer will be able to print from a phone. It's not really a special type of printer. I have an older "photo smart" printer that lets me print from anything be it laptop, tablet, Samsung S6, S7 and S8.

Find something you like the look off, link here and we'll let you know if its capable for mobile printing.

And yes the Epson one you linked has mobile printing.

You will use the app Epson iprint to print too that printer.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epson.print
Edited by: "kos1c" 26th Feb
SUMMONER24th Feb

HP Officejet Pro 8710 - £55 after claiming cashback from HP + 3 years …HP Officejet Pro 8710 - £55 after claiming cashback from HP + 3 years on-site replacement warranty

Have had this printer for almost 2 years or more! Fantastic printer and I occasionally use Samsung, Iphone and Htc phones to print documents.

Plus this is a great offer!!
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 26th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants