Groups

What programmes do you make time for every week?

As in the title, apart from the usual crap which programmes do you try and watch without fail.

Mine in no particular order.

Medium
    Heroes
    Desperate Housewives (by order of the missus)
    House
    ER
    Grey's as from Thursday.
    Criminal Minds.

mostly US stuff in fact all of it.

34 Comments

Songs of Praise on a Sunday.....

Boston Legal
    Heroes
    Lost
    My Name Is Earl
    Jericho
    The King of Queens

and on real tv:
    Casualty
    TV Burp
    Top Gear
    Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
    Property Ladder
    Ideal

unfortunately, as most of these have now finished / been cancelled / are due to finish this week - I'm probably going to be at a loose-end most nights meaning i'll be on here spending money!

At least The 4400 is back soon!

Casualty
    TV Burp
    Emmerdale

And what used to be on ABC1 but now fills a 9pm void on Sunday - Ghost Whisperer

Nothing only watch good films that are one now and then.

And these:

Prision Break, Family Guy and South Park basically :thumbsup:

Heroes, 24, Lost - all downloaded and burned onto DVD, and all ending this week! :-(

In fact Heroes and 24 finished last night in the US, so I'll be watching them later.

No more Lost or 24 until January now either...

Only one programme for me...lost :-D

BristolDeal

Heroes, 24, Lost - all downloaded and burned onto DVD, and all ending … Heroes, 24, Lost - all downloaded and burned onto DVD, and all ending this week! :-( In fact Heroes and 24 finished last night in the US, so I'll be watching them later.No more Lost or 24 until January now either...

You can look forward to 30 episodes of Heroes next season!!!
    there will be a 6 part spin-off called Heroes - Origins transmitted in the off-season break, introducing 6 new characters. An online (i think) vote will decide which character joins the main series!

so 30 in total! :w00t:

I never ever watched an episode of Lost, so I have never got into it GRRRRR

ChrisUK

I never ever watched an episode of Lost, so I have never got into it … I never ever watched an episode of Lost, so I have never got into it GRRRRR

Basically, 3 seasons goes like this: plane crash, island, survivors, flash backs, weird stuff, secret organisation, more flash backs, kidnappings, more survivors found, weird experiments uncovered, more flashbacks and back story, loads more weird stuff, some questions anwered, loads more left unanswered.

:whistling:

jayhab

Basically, 3 seasons goes like this: plane crash, island, survivors, … Basically, 3 seasons goes like this: plane crash, island, survivors, flash backs, weird stuff, secret organisation, more flash backs, kidnappings, more survivors found, weird experiments uncovered, more flashbacks and back story, loads more weird stuff, some questions anwered, loads more left unanswered.:whistling:

I didn't think there were any losties on here. I'm up to episode 14 - the rest are on dvd waiting for me to catch up. :?

Original Poster

ChrisUK

I never ever watched an episode of Lost, so I have never got into it … I never ever watched an episode of Lost, so I have never got into it GRRRRR

Yeah same here and 24.

Only one Friday Night Lights

Editor

Lost, Dr Who, Ultimate Fighter 5 and Casualty ....

Top Gear
    Fifth Gear
    Police Camera Action (although have seen nearly all of the)
    Other police program
    CSI
    NCIS

You can look forward to 30 episodes of Heroes next season!!!there will be … You can look forward to 30 episodes of Heroes next season!!!there will be a 6 part spin-off called Heroes - Origins transmitted in the off-season break, introducing 6 new characters. An online (i think) vote will decide which character joins the main series!so 30 in total!

Actually it's airing after season 2, leading the main character into season 3 as you say! ;-)

Basically, 3 seasons goes like this: plane crash, island, survivors, … Basically, 3 seasons goes like this: plane crash, island, survivors, flash backs, weird stuff, secret organisation, more flash backs, kidnappings, more survivors found, weird experiments uncovered, more flashbacks and back story, loads more weird stuff, some questions anwered, loads more left unanswered.

But now we know we only have 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each, so they've got 42 episodes to wrap it all up. :whistling:

Oh, I watched all of Lost season one, Got fed up and stopped watching it!

Iom-RF

Oh, I watched all of Lost season one, Got fed up and stopped watching it!

Yeah me too very boring

It was the wait in between the 2 series and i couldn't be bothered downloading them as it would have taken forever on a 2mb connection.

Just got fed up, Know another 2 people who did the same.

Actually it's airing after season 2, leading the main character into … Actually it's airing after season 2, leading the main character into season 3 as you say! ;-)

Apologies - I was going off this story on TV.com:
    ]http//ww…ssh
    damn you Reuters!!

:thumbsup:

Too many:) At the moment i watch/tape;
    Heroes
    CSI
    Cold Case
    Bones
    Veronica Mars
    Jericho
    CSI:NY
    Supernatural
    Medium

none.

Have I Got News For You
    Doctor Who

Also watched all of the Robin Hood series. And 8 out of 10 cats and The IT Crowd will be back on my hit list when they return.

A good site to goto is [url]www.tv-links.co.uk[/url]

All streaming video :thumbsup:

On TV: Hustle.
    On PC: Scrubs, Prison Break, Lost and My Name Is Earl.

birdyboyuk

A good site to goto is [url]www.tv-links.co.uk[/url]All streaming video … A good site to goto is [url]www.tv-links.co.uk[/url]All streaming video :thumbsup:

I've been looking for something like that for years!, Brilliant find!

Lost which is the best programme ever!

Prison Break
    CSI (vegas + NY)
    Hustle
    House

4 of which are on FIVE.....dont know why i bother paying for sky???

CSI
    House
    Prison Brak
    BUT NOT BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:viking:

So Heroes fans - seen the season finale yet??

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]NO SPOILERS PLEASE FOR UNFINISHED SERIES IN THE UK[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wasn't planning to, don't worry! :-(

1. 24 (although that has just finished)
    2. heroes (same also :-(
    3. Lost (On the verge of finishing)
    4. Prison Break (Finished but i have lost interest in that now, they just keep ending up in prison)

How am i going to survive with none of these showing for another few months :-(

Ugly Betty (Just finished watching S1)
    Prison Break (Roll on S3!!)
    Vanished (Finished S1, no more to be made :-()
    Shark (Halfway through S1)
    How Its Made (Watched S1 & S2, 5 more to go!)
    Heroes (Have yet to watch)

Banned

birdyboyuk

A good site to goto is [url]www.tv-links.co.uk[/url]All streaming video … A good site to goto is [url]www.tv-links.co.uk[/url]All streaming video :thumbsup:

Got some good classics on this, thanks.:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions