What ps3 and xbox games do u think are going to be in the sales b4 xmas?

4 replies
Found 30th Nov 2009
What games do u think are going to be less than £20 before xmas? Im hoping that uncharted 2 goes in a sale again as i missed it this morning at play. Im also on the look out for left for dead 2 for my brother but i dont think this will go less than £20 now, tescos canceled on me.

Im also hoping for tekken 6 to come back at around £17.99 and a game for my husband called IL2 sturmovic bird of prey on the ps3 for under £20

4 Comments

Crystal balls at the ready :roll:

Tekken will be
Thata plane game will be
Uncharted maybe again
L4D no £25

Original Poster

Oh yeah and does anyone know what the general sale days are at each site? Like play.com with there monday madness. I think gamestations deals of the week was every friday last year?

GentleTouch;7056890

bargain hunter stop posting this on everything

nictry;7056894

How many times are you going to post that picture, I imagine the webhosts … How many times are you going to post that picture, I imagine the webhosts must lovve you eating the bandwidth for no reason whatsoever :roll:

Haha he did it on Andy Wedges deal and has now got a suspension

saz2696;7056941

Oh yeah and does anyone know what the general sale days are at each site? … Oh yeah and does anyone know what the general sale days are at each site? Like play.com with there monday madness. I think gamestations deals of the week was every friday last year?

Zavvi
The Hut
Both have monday sales normally previews on sunday night. Sign up for newsletters :thumbsup:

The Hut have a playstation day on Wednesday and Zavvi have Monday Madness or whatever it's called, Play have deal of the day and Gamestation deals were usually on a Friday.

I reckon Dragon Age will hit sub £20 same with the new Ratchet & Clank game and the plane game you mentioned probably will too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions