WHAT R U HOPING TO GET FROM SANTA THIS CHRISTMAS?

36 replies
Found 19th Dec 2010
i hinted a few things ghd straighters would be fab, my old cheap ones r on the way out......

36 Comments

dont want anything personally-all that matters is that the children are happy

As above.

But I have treated myself to a kindle

Original Poster

yeh i do know what u mean i have a 8month old bady girl Skye its her 1st christmas and going to be very spoilt by everyone.............

I never know what to want anymore. Before the kids I used to want for lots.

So every year my husband gets me Next vouchers as he knows how much I love the Next sale, but he knows it all goes on the kids. He has tried for years to get me to spend it on myself, but it just doesnt happen.

All I ask for is just a couple of small pressies to open xmas day morning which has been picked by my 7, 5 & 2 yr old, so usually a teddy and something with Mum written on it lol

beth3735

I never know what to want anymore. Before the kids I used to want for … I never know what to want anymore. Before the kids I used to want for lots.So every year my husband gets me Next vouchers as he knows how much I love the Next sale, but he knows it all goes on the kids. He has tried for years to get me to spend it on myself, but it just doesnt happen.All I ask for is just a couple of small pressies to open xmas day morning which has been picked by my 7, 5 & 2 yr old, so usually a teddy and something with Mum written on it lol

lol beth-that rings a bell! for years now I have always got next vouchers as part of mrs barkys christmas for the half price sale,and every year she comes back loaded with clothes for the children!

beth3735

I never know what to want anymore. Before the kids I used to want for … I never know what to want anymore. Before the kids I used to want for lots.So every year my husband gets me Next vouchers as he knows how much I love the Next sale, but he knows it all goes on the kids. He has tried for years to get me to spend it on myself, but it just doesnt happen.All I ask for is just a couple of small pressies to open xmas day morning which has been picked by my 7, 5 & 2 yr old, so usually a teddy and something with Mum written on it lol

im the same, i never know what i want, my partner says im so hard to buy for, ive told him just to get me a little something from the kids then in the xmas sales i will treat myself to some new clothes, i prefer making sure everyone else is sorted, im not fussed about me.

Barky - its too hard to resist those kids clothes at half price!! After a whole nagging period off him, I purposely bought a pair of jeans for myself along with the kids stuff, day later i took them back to get other kids bits.

I'm with you on the Next clothes!!

No idea what i'm getting this year - i'm a singleton so whatever my sister buys me

I much prefer giving presents than getting them anyway, I love seeing people open their pressies and really love what i've bought and my little boy well that is just magical

I bought a new car and hoping for a new telly.

Have everything I need but less of the 'spend it on kids'.................they love to see their parents have great pressies too.

Registered for a Next VIP slot, so a new work wardrobe may be heading my way lol

Original Poster

Well i did hint for new straighteners ghds, hopefully my husband as got them....
But then again he is a bit tight with his money when it comes to me, spends it all on is precious car..

choc1969

I bought a new car and hoping for a new telly.Have everything I need but … I bought a new car and hoping for a new telly.Have everything I need but less of the 'spend it on kids'.................they love to see their parents have great pressies too.Registered for a Next VIP slot, so a new work wardrobe may be heading my way lol

im new to next and their vip slot thingy but my daughters want me to book a vip slot, not sure how any pointers please I am registed/have an account with them. cheers eddie

the sedge

im new to next and their vip slot thingy but my daughters want me to … im new to next and their vip slot thingy but my daughters want me to book a vip slot, not sure how any pointers please I am registed/have an account with them. cheers eddie

When I logged in yesterday there was a box on the screen asking me if I was interested in a VIP slot, I clicked yes or submit I think so hoping for a slot

Original Poster

Yeh i agree with u choc1969.
My baby is going to have millions of presents and i was pregnant last christmas, so i want nice presents to make me look and feel good,also i can eat and drink this year and not be resticted, so its going to be a good christmas all round hopefully......

yeah found it now choc1969 many thanks, couldn't find it for looking..

I want ''beauty and the beast' on dvd so i can make the kids watch it with me

the sedge

yeah found it now choc1969 many thanks, couldn't find it for looking..

hi where abouts is the bit about the vip slot, i cant seem to find it, thanks

3 flamedeers lol

barky

dont want anything personally-all that matters is that the children are … dont want anything personally-all that matters is that the children are happy

Amen to that.............

pink-ka

hi where abouts is the bit about the vip slot, i cant seem to find it, … hi where abouts is the bit about the vip slot, i cant seem to find it, thanks

next.co.uk/vip…ale

LUSH vouchers are good, they always have a good sale on after Christmas day where you spend £15-£20 and pick a free gift set up to the £100 mark depending on what stock is left.
Primark vouchers are also great as their sales are so good too.
Sounds a bit materialistic saying vouchers I suppose but otherwise you just spend that money needlessly before Christmas plus I like shopping.

pink-ka

hi where abouts is the bit about the vip slot, i cant seem to find it, … hi where abouts is the bit about the vip slot, i cant seem to find it, thanks

cant see any items yet dont seem to vip enough....

mike1212

3 flamedeers lol

only 2 still cant find the third...

I'm more excited about what my little boy is getting! And seeing my family open their presents. Especially looking forward to seeing my mum open hers as she is going to love them.

I have asked for Just Dance 2 (wii) from my son as its something we can use as a family and me at the OH are going away in the new year for our present to each other, memories mean more than material goods.

Although a engagement ring would be good but not going to happen!

I didnt want anything- just a nice day with the family- but hubby bought me a new car yesterday and i wasnt going to say no!

oh only other thing I would like is the snow and ice to melt before Friday so my parents can come and stay with us for Xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day.

Will be gutted if they cant make it

Banned

Nothing

DLM

Nothing

Don't you mind?

Banned

nikkib123

Don't you mind?

No because I already have everything I need.

Hoping to get a new kitchen in january booked the designer yesterday x x

DLM

No because I already have everything I need.Hoping to get a new kitchen … No because I already have everything I need.Hoping to get a new kitchen in january booked the designer yesterday x x

You might get something in your stocking! Have you been a good DLM this year?

Banned

nikkib123

You might get something in your stocking! Have you been a good DLM this … You might get something in your stocking! Have you been a good DLM this year?

Me good

I've been promised someone on my doorstep Christmas eve

livingthelife07

I've been promised someone on my doorstep Christmas eve

Oooooh Santa or one of his elves?

nikkib123

Oooooh Santa or one of his elves?

One of his elves

I am really hoping someone gives me a cow this year.

Jinkabelle

I am really hoping someone gives me a cow this year.

Oh such a tempting reply is on the tip of my tongue lol!!

Anyway I really don't care if I get nothing, I much prefer the giving side of it

ok, well how about giving me a cow then?! ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Brexit Good News Thread1016
    2. word association Game74244857
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322810

See more discussions