Groups

What really annoys me is. . .

People who boost and hack on COD:MW2. (~Yes another COD thread - need a rant about this)

Last night i decided to go on for a couple of hours and in them 2 hours i was in 3 boosting matches which ended in nukes about 2 minutes in. Someone finishing on 30-1 and another on 0-26 in the cases.
    Now i have no problem with the nuke as long as it is achieved legit. It ruins the game when people boost; eg. Last night also on a domination on rundown i went 41-1 ending the game with a nuke - soon as we got into the score boards i was just shouted at for being a booster which is actually really annoying considering i didnt. lol.

The next part of my rant is about someone who has hacked the "patched" models. In Sub Base on the roof which connects the two building bits - he shot me with model akimbos for the building with the windows all the way accross to the other building - i mean yes the models are powerful i've had them but no way can you get range on them like that anymore. Everyone in my team was going crazy about it.

And . . . Rant over. Thank you HUKD, your beatiful. :P

13 Comments

can i ask wat COD is?

Original Poster

Tazx;7568705

can i ask wat COD is?

You cannot be serious - Call Of Duty. MW2. :thumbsup:

lol.....

Tazx;7568705

can i ask wat COD is?

It's a fish !!! Sorry, but where have you been the last 3 years !!!
    PS It really is a fish

i dont bloody know i dont play games, only play on me wii fit haha

Tazx;7568740

i dont bloody know i dont play games, only play on me wii fit haha

'tis ok, it's a bit like space invaders but graphics a little better and you can play online. If you are Carp at it (Fish Joke) then it's really annoying as no sooner have you started, somebody has got you with a head shot.
    I play it just for the halibut

My fella has it but i dont pay much attention.... as you can probably guess! haha :oops:

mrtootough;7568760

'tis ok, it's a bit like space invaders but graphics a little better and … 'tis ok, it's a bit like space invaders but graphics a little better and you can play online. If you are Carp at it (Fish Joke) then it's really annoying as no sooner have you started, somebody has got you with a head shot.I play it just for the halibut

I'm guessing you don't see much of him !!
    at least not without his headset on

Tazx;7568766

My fella has it but i dont pay much attention.... as you can probably … My fella has it but i dont pay much attention.... as you can probably guess! haha :oops:

Boosting is a pain, they should be banned for a day if caught doing it, but microsoft have no balls so that ain't gonna happen

I have yet to come across any serious cheating yet, although i was in one came with some french players who were moving twice as fast as others.

I've been in a few games where people are moving around at stupid speeds

i hate it when ppl set their respawns next to each other then spawn kill each other complete their perks and nuke, its scum

[ ] op has had sex before.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
      4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions