Groups

What really annoys you?

Mine is when every man i speak to about a car...thinks im clueless because im a woman...when i know loads!!! SEXIST!!!

Anything that really annoys you?

***whatever annoys you....pop it all in here!!!!!

64 Comments

mine is when someone just pulls out on you when you driving on the motorway and they dont even use there indicators!, makes me go mad!

davej;5439773

mine is when someone just pulls out on you when you driving on the … mine is when someone just pulls out on you when you driving on the motorway and they dont even use there indicators!, makes me go mad!

nor use them on the roundabouts AARRGGHHHHHH

When women *think* they know about cars when they know jack.........:whistling:

kidding.

Original Poster

davej;5439773

mine is when someone just pulls out on you when you driving on the … mine is when someone just pulls out on you when you driving on the motorway and they dont even use there indicators!, makes me go mad!

LOL i was cursing someone who done that earlier!!!! haha i hate it when they do it on roundabouts too lol x:whistling:

people who post threads about cheap shops just to moan about them and critisise(sp?) those who use them

Original Poster

harlzter;5439791

When women *think* they know about cars when they know … When women *think* they know about cars when they know jack.........:whistling:kidding.

lol cheekyyy thing, serious omg, at the moment im looking for a car, and i always take a lad with me to look, no matter who is selling it talks to the man, as though i no f all lol, grrr!!!

Original Poster

ilovepink;5439800

people who post threads about cheap shops just to moan about them and … people who post threads about cheap shops just to moan about them and critisise(sp?) those who use them

as in primark? ...i love love love it there!!! bargain! x

When people double park. That really does bug me.

music played loud on phones.

When people SPAM a thread for no good reason just when its getting really interesting. Argh !!!!!

Jed Maxwell;5439837

by kids hanging around the streets, when the phone comes with bloody headphones

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5439837

haha thats funny, when you see loads of baby chavs with there music blaring

i hate repeating myself

and when my dad sniffs, i can hear him doing it when im in my bedroom and hes downstairs!!!!!

ilovepink;5439786

nor use them on the roundabouts AARRGGHHHHHH

thats my pet hate of late.

ilovepink;5439863

by kids hanging around the streets, when the phone comes with bloody … by kids hanging around the streets, when the phone comes with bloody headphones

yea. you know the ones.. Even worse that that I once saw this girl walking down the street with mini speakers connected up to her phone. She had them dangling over her shoulders too.

Original Poster

donnaraine;5439868

i hate repeating myselfand when my dad sniffs, i can hear him doing it … i hate repeating myselfand when my dad sniffs, i can hear him doing it when im in my bedroom and hes downstairs!!!!!

That is the funniest thing ever!!! actually made me laugh at my laptop!!!! :thumbsup:

*katie*;5439881

That is the funniest thing ever!!! actually made me laugh at my … That is the funniest thing ever!!! actually made me laugh at my laptop!!!! :thumbsup:

the worst bit is he swallows after

and you know what hes swallowing!!!!!!:w00t:

Original Poster

donnaraine;5439889

the worst bit is he swallows after and you know what hes … the worst bit is he swallows after and you know what hes swallowing!!!!!!:w00t:

omg thats sooo gross, hilarious though!!!!!!!! u gotta love it lol

people who cut you up anywhere, sooo annoying

oh and people who park in the parent and child parking spaces when they dont have children with them i always say summit to them though so it makes me feel better

Jed Maxwell;5439880

yea. you know the ones.. Even worse that that I once saw this girl … yea. you know the ones.. Even worse that that I once saw this girl walking down the street with mini speakers connected up to her phone. She had them dangling over her shoulders too.

:roll:bet she thought she looked "well cool"

Original Poster

ilovepink;5439895

people who cut you up anywhere, sooo annoyingoh and people who park in … people who cut you up anywhere, sooo annoyingoh and people who park in the parent and child parking spaces when they dont have children with them i always say summit to them though so it makes me feel better

hehe my mum done this the other day, we was looking for mother and baby for so long and eventually we found one, with these young three girls about to reverse into it, she got out and told them!!!! embarrasing but sooo worth it! x

donnaraine;5439889

the worst bit is he swallows after and you know what hes … the worst bit is he swallows after and you know what hes swallowing!!!!!!:w00t:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:w00t: :thinking: :?

ilovepink;5439895

people who cut you up anywhere, sooo annoyingoh and people who park in … people who cut you up anywhere, sooo annoyingoh and people who park in the parent and child parking spaces when they dont have children with them i always say summit to them though so it makes me feel better

What if they went in the shop with 4 kids and lost them all in the bread aisle? You realise you could be picking on the innocent there don't you?!?!

Wannabe mods on internet forums

and poisonous bitter twisted old women on internet forums...

(hai guys - you know who you are!)

Banned

getting staired at i hate it :x

I have exactly the opposite, I am a rosetted chef, yet when I go to a food fair, farmers market, or just chat with old biddies on the train about food, they talk to me like I am a child.
    And, very much like yourself, if I have my mother or my girlfriend with me they always talk to them, my girlfriend uses the smoke detector as her own personal egg-timer!! But she always knods along, like she has a clue.
    So it does work both ways.

Sorry, it doesn;t bother me to be honest, it's just the way people are, set in their ways. Making food for people I know that more than anyone.

Original Poster

dale4020;5439939

I have exactly the opposite, I am a rosetted chef, yet when I go to a … I have exactly the opposite, I am a rosetted chef, yet when I go to a food fair, farmers market, or just chat with old biddies on the train about food, they talk to me like I am a child. And, very much like yourself, if I have my mother or my girlfriend with me they always talk to them, my girlfriend uses the smoke detector as her own personal egg-timer!! But she always knods along, like she has a clue. So it does work both ways.

hehe i know what you mean, there is so many things, people are sexist on! In the end its hard not to tell them that you know lol, it drives me mad!!!
    My mate is a chef and apparantly he has the same problem lol! xxx

mine is when im nom noming someone and ive CHOMPED off there head they brake wind

katie the men thinking us women know nowt about cars annoys me too! i love car convos but men think i know nowt, especially as i dont have a car myself but hoping to change that soon

When my findus crispy pancakes explode in the oven

Original Poster

donnaraine;5439985

katie the men thinking us women know nowt about cars annoys me too! i … katie the men thinking us women know nowt about cars annoys me too! i love car convos but men think i know nowt, especially as i dont have a car myself but hoping to change that soon

Lol its stupid!!! I'm wanting to train to be a mechanic...apparantly it makes me a lesbian!!! I love everything about cars aswel, but do men listen noooo same with football lol! xo

mates dying, visiting their parents and not knowing what to say

*katie*;5440008

Lol its stupid!!! I'm wanting to train to be a mechanic...apparantly it … Lol its stupid!!! I'm wanting to train to be a mechanic...apparantly it makes me a lesbian!!! I love everything about cars aswel, but do men listen noooo same with football lol! xo

id love to be a mechanic but couldnt be done with all the college stuff!

not bothered bout football like lol

Original Poster

donnaraine;5440030

id love to be a mechanic but couldnt be done with all the college … id love to be a mechanic but couldnt be done with all the college stuff!not bothered bout football like lol

awww u still cn be!!!! u cn train on the job!!! xxx

*katie*;5440053

awww u still cn be!!!! u cn train on the job!!! xxx

interesting........something to think about once ive passed my test and have a car (somehow i think having a car would put me in better stead lol)

Original Poster

donnaraine;5440071

interesting........something to think about once ive passed my test and … interesting........something to think about once ive passed my test and have a car (somehow i think having a car would put me in better stead lol)

hehe what car do you want? xx

*katie*;5440078

hehe what car do you want? xx

fiesta st, think we spoke about this before cos i think you have one dont you?

when waiting at a t junction to pull out and the car you have been waiting for turns without indicating

when people find out i love basketball and start talking about Michael Jordan non stop

fat middle aged orange women who park their sporty cars in disabled spaces
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions