Groups

What rechargable AA ?

My mum receives her new camera on monday, a Fuji s1600. It takes AA and comes with a set of rechargables but looking to point her to some spares, and hopefully a decent set that wont short perform.

9 Comments

I bought some 2600ma rechargeable ones from 7dayshop, but they were so rubbish I thought the camera was faulty.
    Then bought some 2450ma rechargeable Energizer ones and they are much better and last longer as well.
    HTH's

melipona

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=107341

absolutely this^^^^

Original Poster

melipona

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=107341

how do these compare with inyourbasket.com/pro…000

Hama or uniross are good quality ones and remember that Nimh batteries take several charges/discharges before they reach full capacity
    Edited by: "tonyg1962" 15th Jan 2011

Its hard to make a meaningful comparison as there are so many variables. I had to replace my rechargeable as they were getting a bit tired, first I bought some ENELOOP and they were fine, then bought some Panasonic Infinium, they were fine too. I gave Good TO GO a try and see no discernible difference in performance, now thats all I buy. 7day shop price competitively, deliver quick and are on quidco.

Original Poster

melipona

Its hard to make a meaningful comparison as there are so many variables. … Its hard to make a meaningful comparison as there are so many variables. I had to replace my rechargeable as they were getting a bit tired, first I bought some ENELOOP and they were fine, then bought some Panasonic Infinium, they were fine too. I gave Good TO GO a try and see no discernible difference in performance, now thats all I buy. 7day shop price competitively, deliver quick and are on quidco.

did you use in a high drain device?

Cameras, wii, radios loads of stuff.
    I run a Fujifilm Finepix HS10, which I use lots, all batteries seem to work the same in there.

Original Poster

melipona

Cameras, wii, radios loads of stuff. I run a Fujifilm Finepix HS10, … Cameras, wii, radios loads of stuff. I run a Fujifilm Finepix HS10, which I use lots, all batteries seem to work the same in there.

thanks. have relayed info.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764207
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions