What Samsung mobile?

Posted 4th Apr
Due to upgrade my phone from my s9 but deciding to buy my new phone outright. I want to stick with Samsung but would like a phone that's fast charging, on screen fingerprint scanner and not much bigger than the s9 and dual sim?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I've got an s9 too and its fast charges brilliantly, just wondering do u think it's slow?
deals6904/04/2020 22:34

I've got an s9 too and its fast charges brilliantly, just wondering do u …I've got an s9 too and its fast charges brilliantly, just wondering do u think it's slow?

Yeah mines is slowing freezing and delayed notifications and doesnt show when I get texts been through all settings and there on but doesnt work
feefee202004/04/2020 22:49

Yeah mines is slowing freezing and delayed notifications and doesnt show …Yeah mines is slowing freezing and delayed notifications and doesnt show when I get texts been through all settings and there on but doesnt work

Ahh ok seems strange. Bit of a hassle but resetting the phone could solve some issues or even if you havent restarted the phone in a while, that will improve some issues
deals6904/04/2020 22:52

Ahh ok seems strange. Bit of a hassle but resetting the phone could solve …Ahh ok seems strange. Bit of a hassle but resetting the phone could solve some issues or even if you havent restarted the phone in a while, that will improve some issues

Its been restarted and not long done a reset but I'll try it again
feefee202004/04/2020 22:56

Its been restarted and not long done a reset but I'll try it again

Ahh ok when you do a reset, how do you usually back it up?
deals6904/04/2020 22:58

Ahh ok when you do a reset, how do you usually back it up?

Usually back it up on smart switch
feefee202004/04/2020 23:01

Usually back it up on smart switch

Does this include things such as text messages, emails and phone logs? Eg. When you restore your phone, will it be exactly the same as before? Thanks
deals6904/04/2020 22:34

I've got an s9 too and its fast charges brilliantly, just wondering do u …I've got an s9 too and its fast charges brilliantly, just wondering do u think it's slow?

S9 fast charging is not fast by today's standards, it uses Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 which is an ageing standard. S20 series Super Fast Charging is far quicker.
Edited by: "jamie15" 5th Apr
jamie1505/04/2020 00:26

S9 fast charging is not fast by today's standards, it uses Qualcomm …S9 fast charging is not fast by today's standards, it uses Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 which is an ageing standard. S20 series Super Fast Charging is far quicker.

Ahh mine goes from flat to full in 1.5 hours and I'm more than happy with that how much faster is the s20?
deals6905/04/2020 00:29

Ahh mine goes from flat to full in 1.5 hours and I'm more than happy with …Ahh mine goes from flat to full in 1.5 hours and I'm more than happy with that how much faster is the s20?

About 1 hour but that's charging up a 4,000mAh battery compared to a 3,000mAh one in the S9. Still not fastest charging in the world (Oppo superVOOC is much faster) but still way faster than S9.
Edited by: "jamie15" 5th Apr
deals6904/04/2020 23:06

Does this include things such as text messages, emails and phone logs? Eg. …Does this include things such as text messages, emails and phone logs? Eg. When you restore your phone, will it be exactly the same as before? Thanks

Yeah it does
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions