Verdict -- send the misses to spend a night with him

Suspended prison term.

I believe he has suffered enough with the loss of his wife

Banned

Not guilty.

my link died

guilty of manslaughter at the least

couple of years in chokey

He could be lying, chop his hands off just in case.

sancho1983;6927944

Suspended prison term.I believe he has suffered enough with the loss of … Suspended prison term.I believe he has suffered enough with the loss of his wife

+1

that is such a tragic story

He is so obviously not guilty of murder - which is premeditated................my heart goes out to him and his family

Great, that's my alibi / defence sorted for getting rid of the trouble & strife :oops: . I was sleep strangling m'laud :whistling:

How sad. Poor guy.

Tragic case really but it should be not guilty as to be classed as insane is not true in this case as if you dream you must be mentally impaired. Are we all insane then? I do realise that he had severe sleep disorders though.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6927974

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/531839/the-luckiest-kick-in-history

ermmmmmmmmmmm

Manslaughter obviously, he had 'actus rea' but not 'mens rea', from my Law A'Level a loong time ago.

iNSOMANiAC;6927974

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/531839/the-luckiest-kick-in-history

this was on the same page

Banned

sancho1983;6927992

Manslaughter obviously, he had 'actus rea' but not 'mens rea', from my … Manslaughter obviously, he had 'actus rea' but not 'mens rea', from my Law A'Level a loong time ago.

Not obviously.

Banned

boothy;6927961

guilty of manslaughter at the leastcouple of years in chokey

I do wish people would read the articles and not offer the jerkiest of knee-jerk reactions.

No hate (seriously).

So what if he meets somebody else and does it again?

DJNG22;6928030

So what if he meets somebody else and does it again?

I cant imagine him wanting to meet anyone else

......but if he did I dont think any women will be queuing up to spend the night with him

FilthAndFurry;6928011

Not obviously.

If the jury believe the insanity plea i suppose.

I just wanted to use something i learnt!! :-D

sancho1983;6928067

If the jury believe the insanity plea i suppose.I just wanted to use … If the jury believe the insanity plea i suppose.I just wanted to use something i learnt!! :-D

'actus rea' & 'mens rea' sound like things that go on in dodgy car parks with people watching :oops:

the prosecution arent looking to actually prosecute him? they want a not guilty verdict...why is he in court then??

Let him off for the murder, but give him six months for being Welsh.

Well if he was dreaming he was strangling a boy racer....he meant to do it to some one!!!!
Send him down for life in solitary confinement:whistling:

In all seriousness he should be found not guilty poor bloke....

Banned

put him in a cage in trafalgfar square and let the british public decide

I seem to remember there was a case where a couple were tripping on acid and the guy thought he was fighting snakes in the jungle and he was actually stuffing a pillowcase in his partners mouth and killed her.

Can't remember the name of it, or the outcome, so no use whatsoever, other than my Law lecturer would be impressed i have remembered that much!!

Can we get him into John & Edwards room for the night ??

There was a guy in America drove 20 miles in his sleep and stabbed to death his mother in law and then drove home,He was found not guilty,

Banned

Humphman;6928283

Can we get him into John & Edwards room for the night ??

Will there be room with Louis Walsh already in there?:oops:

Original Poster

he'll be glad some of the people here are'nt on the jury!!!

tonyg1962;6928305

There was a guy in America ....................................,He was … There was a guy in America ....................................,He was found not guilty,

You could fill that gap with virtually anything and i wouldn't be surprised :-D

hes guilty.

if he knows he had the disorder, why didnt he sleep by him self?

he intentionally put his wife at a potential risk.......and unfortinatly that "potential risk" took place.

isolation so he doesnt do the same to anyone else..........imagine if he fell asleep on the bus :O

I wonder if they had children.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions