What shall I buy my kids, wife, mother and pet for Christmas..

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Not really I just wanted to post a stupid question as it seems to be the question to ask now, let’s ask strangers what to buy loved ones..

no stupider than shall I buy now or wait to Black Friday question..
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Wait till Black Friday
Start with the most important one first.
Is it a cat, dog or bird?
A life, and if you're lucky they may gift it back
I agree with @Bargainhead on this one, I really couldn't imagine a scenario where I'd have to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet what I should buy my child or pet for Christmas. There are so many deals listed on here everyday that with just a little bit of effort you can browse through and get some great ideas for presents.
Don't buy them anything! Cancel Christmas!! Cancel Christmas!!!
Move out for a week and give them all a rest
Haircut_10016/12/2019 16:38

I agree with @Bargainhead on this one, I really couldn't imagine a …I agree with @Bargainhead on this one, I really couldn't imagine a scenario where I'd have to ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet what I should buy my child or pet for Christmas. There are so many deals listed on here everyday that with just a little bit of effort you can browse through and get some great ideas for presents.

And when people ask medical questions or their “friend” is in debt, what can they do...
I read that as "my pet mother" but then it's 4am and I also woke up having dreamt of finding a gold flamedeer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants