What shall I eat tonight?

Not much left, so want a suggestion

Frozen peas
    Curly fries.
    2 small breaded chicken pieces.
    2 small frozen Birds Eye fish portions.
    Jar of Uncle Bens Cantonese sauce
    a beef joint(already cooked)
    Rice, Spaghetti and similar dried foods.
    Frozen peas
    Some "nasty" Tesco kebabs on a stick.
    Tins of Plum Tomatos and tins of beans.
    Some packet mash(Tesco Value)

Was thinking of making a meal out of the beef, cantonese sauce and curly fries and maybe peas on the side.

10 Comments

Banned

mix it all up, beans on top

ha ha i have had them nasty kebab sticks lol anyway i would prob have the breaded chicken with the cantonese sauce with rice and peas mixed

Original Poster

surfbunny;8697833

ha ha i have had them nasty kebab sticks lol anyway i would prob have the … ha ha i have had them nasty kebab sticks lol anyway i would prob have the breaded chicken with the cantonese sauce with rice and peas mixed

Yeah I guessed they were nasty when they were reduced to like 50p from £2 odd.

chop up some of the beef and mix with the jar of cantonese sauce and heat through well. serve with rice

sorted

curly fries, peas & breaded chicken! yummy lol.

curly fries beans and fish or chicken! simple and easy

ryouga;8697849

Yeah I guessed they were nasty when they were reduced to like 50p from £2 … Yeah I guessed they were nasty when they were reduced to like 50p from £2 odd.

Thats how much mine were as well lol

Chippy! :lol:

jesus dude, u never heard of fibre?

Was thinking of making a meal out of the beef, cantonese sauce and curly … Was thinking of making a meal out of the beef, cantonese sauce and curly fries and maybe peas on the side.

What side would you have the peas on?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{11
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7331391

See more discussions