Groups

What shall I go see in the cinema tonight?

Really had my heart set on 'Tropic Thunder' but just saw 'Death Race' on the list and remembered that I REALLY want to see that too!

And where's 'Bangkok Dangerous?' Not out yet or finished already (Obviously, idon't get to go cinema often LOL!)

14 Comments

heard bad reviews for tropic thunder, isnt supposed to be as good as you'd expect apparantly.
    x

death race is good see that

forget Tropic thunder it was really bad imo Death Race is great. Bangkok Dangerous was on last month.

Death race is really good, Taken is also excellent.

I enjoyed Tropic Thunder, you need to have a certain type of humour, go and see Taken tho, excellent.

I really liked Eagle Eye

Banned

righteous kill is pretty good (De Niro / Pacino)

death race is rubbish.

Theres another movie out "TAKEN"

its a ok movie abit like transporter

Tropic Thunder is pretty rubbish, and I like those type of stupid comedys. Appaloossa is good if you like westerns at all.

Original Poster

Hmm... I know have about 4 options as opposed to the 2 i started with and I am very confused (please see avatar)

tropic thunder aint that good.

throw another one into the mix : taken. liam neeson kicking the **** out of albanians. awesome film.

Original Poster

I hadn't considered 'taken' because my mum in law said it was rubbish, but the reviews seem excellent and I realise that it isn't her 'kind' of movie so thats why she said that

Mrs.Z;3149533

I hadn't considered 'taken' because my mum in law said it was rubbish, … I hadn't considered 'taken' because my mum in law said it was rubbish, but the reviews seem excellent and I realise that it isn't her 'kind' of movie so thats why she said that

It is good as mother in laws are never right:whistling:

Rock n Rolla is good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions