What shall I have for dinner?

Found 20th Nov 2009
I don't know what to have for dinner as there's nothing exciting in the house! Someone help! I have:
Grapes
Pasta
Potatoes
Yoghurt
Cous cous
Innocent smoothies
Butter
Vegetables (carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn)

Failing that, someone bring me a curry :-D Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Why are you having dinner so late?

Try southern Comfort.... no more hunger

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6953693

Why are you having dinner so late?

I eat quite late usually as I don't go to bed until late, plus I've been at the gym! Not looking hopeful that I'll get any dinner now though with my meager cupboard!!!

Someone posted a website the other day whereby you enter in what ingredients you have and they come up with a recipe for you. Let me see if it's in my favourites.

Got it supercook.com/

Forget cooking dinner.............its too late!!!............. Make some soup and dip some bread in ........:p

its bad to eat after 8 .... i would have a rivita and grapes then wait til morn

Original Poster

shibi din;6953709

Someone posted a website the other day whereby you enter in what … Someone posted a website the other day whereby you enter in what ingredients you have and they come up with a recipe for you. Let me see if it's in my favourites.Got it http://www.supercook.com/

It's coming up with fried potatoes and steamed broccoli. Mmmmmmm...!!!!!!!!! Haha! Great site though!

I don't know what to have for dinner as there's nothing exciting in the house! Someone help! I have:
Grapes
Pasta
Potatoes
Yoghurt
Cous cous
Innocent smoothies
Butter
Vegetables (carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn)

Failing that, someone bring me a curry :-D Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

ainsley harriott would struggle with that lot, looks like a take away or a rumbling tummy

Banned

Boil the potatoes, cut in half or leave, melt butter onto them with herbs ( if any )
with a little pasta, could make cheese sauce ( if any ingredients to do so )

just an idea

Had a wee thought

Hukd misc recipe thread,

Il start

500g-1kg beef mince
1/4 mixed herbs
1/4 paprika
shot glass of worchester sauce
2-4 egg White ( depended on amount of mince used )

Mix all by hand in bowl, mould into 3-4 inch circles 1 inch thick
fry until brown, whula

Dj_urban

baffledsalmon;6953745

It's coming up with fried potatoes and steamed broccoli. … It's coming up with fried potatoes and steamed broccoli. Mmmmmmm...!!!!!!!!! Haha! Great site though!

I entered steak, kidney and puff pastry. It came back with egg and chips.:thinking:

you can have me for dinner :-D

Banned

Go Greek style , pasta n yoghurt Lol

Original Poster

hdizzle;6953779

you can have me for dinner :-D

Hahah you're too kind!!! Don't panic everyone, I've mustered some chicken, noodle and sweetcorn soup! I won't starve tonight!!!

deek72;6953775

I entered steak, kidney and puff pastry. It came back with egg and … I entered steak, kidney and puff pastry. It came back with egg and chips.:thinking:

Love that :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;6953854

Big dilemma for me, I have Quavers or Cream Crackers, I like both, what … Big dilemma for me, I have Quavers or Cream Crackers, I like both, what should I do?

Hmmm I'd be stuck also both are good

starsparkle2311;6953854

Big dilemma for me, I have Quavers or Cream Crackers, I like both, what … Big dilemma for me, I have Quavers or Cream Crackers, I like both, what should I do?

A quaver sarnie with the crackers as the bread - easy :-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6953854

Quavers as the main, crackers with a little sugar sprinkled on for dessert

you are all to naughty.... a minute on the lips a life time on the hips:p im not jealous at all .....:oops:

]http//ww….e4
help feed paris hilton here

Banned

solarforce;6953936

]http://www.e4.com/game/paris-oh-paris/play.e4 help feed paris hilton here

no thanks

Tinkytayls;6953929

you are all to naughty.... a minute on the lips a life time on the hips:p … you are all to naughty.... a minute on the lips a life time on the hips:p im not jealous at all .....:oops:

I am like you, I never eat after 9pm, I am like a geriatric gremlin :roll:

Banned

Lasagna
Post a comment
@
    Text