Groups

What shall I have for dinner tonight?

Well........?

Any ideas>!>!>>???

31 Comments

Original Poster

I'm halfway there, going to make falafel with a nice salad, some pittas and a yoghurt dip.
    Not very substantial though, apart from rice, what else could I make to go with it?

what a HOT DEAL!

What next? You going to ask if you can go toilet? :?

Im making a fritta

Chicken stir fry for me and the missus, then off to st andrews to watch another 90mins of carp

Banned

Kebab?

fish supper?

haggis?

Pizza supper?

Lasagne pie?

Original Poster

lol @ the h4ters

lol wut

brb making a culinary masterpiece

smithyp1;4201727

Chicken stir fry for me and the missus, then off to st andrews to watch … Chicken stir fry for me and the missus, then off to st andrews to watch another 90mins of carp

Is our ex-manager McLeish making a difference or not rated highly by your supporters?

How about Lasagne & chips .. yum?

acecatcher3;4201757

why dont u add some ginger loooooooool

:whistling::whistling:

acecatcher3 hides under table.....

Banned

sunpreet;4201709

what a HOT DEAL!

acecatcher3;4201711

an origami frog

jellybaby22;4201712

Im having spaghetti hoops and chicken dippers...:) most probably … Im having spaghetti hoops and chicken dippers...:) most probably burntwhatever you have will be better than that....

Naeem786;4201714

What next? You going to ask if you can go toilet? :?

krs;4201722

Im making a fritta

smithyp1;4201727

Chicken stir fry for me and the missus, then off to st andrews to watch … Chicken stir fry for me and the missus, then off to st andrews to watch another 90mins of carp

ODB_69;4201728

Kebab?fish supper?haggis?Pizza supper?Lasagne pie?

grex9101;4201729

lol @ the h4terslol wutbrb making a culinary masterpiece

LOL WUT H4TERZ?

krs;4201755

Is our ex-manager McLeish making a difference or not rated highly by your … Is our ex-manager McLeish making a difference or not rated highly by your supporters?

At the moment very 50-50, for the first time last week against cardiff, the crowd were very anti-mcleish, the defeat against blackpool the wknd has only made it worse, so tonights game at home to derby is gonna be interesting. The jury is definately still out on him.

ODB_69;4201794

LOL WUT H4TERZ?

Only if they say please and thank you and ask to leave the table when they are finished!

I'd say I feel like chicken tonight.. Chicken tonight.

And if you don't want that how about stewed fillet of spider monkey with a salad.

Banned

Hahahahah Dawsons Creek!!!!

smithyp1;4201727

Enjoy your meal - you're in for a thrashing tonight!!!

Last night I had chicken casserole, got the half price chicken bits from sainsburys, fried them with some smoked streaky bacon, then added garlic, leek, shallots, carrots, some thyme, and 2 chicken stock cubes dissolved in some water.. all into a casserole dish and voila, an our later... yum yum.. new potaoes and off ya go.. lol

Creamy mushroom pasta.

Mijooly;4201839

Enjoy your meal - you're in for a thrashing tonight!!!

A ram eh ? ...... i would not be surprised if we were ..... looking forward to giving mr savage a warm welcome

Original Poster

Hmmmmmm,

Some interesting ideas there.

What would work with falafel?

smithyp1;4201899

A ram eh ? ...... i would not be surprised if we were ..... looking … A ram eh ? ...... i would not be surprised if we were ..... looking forward to giving mr savage a warm welcome

Haha, you can give him a very warm welcome, we don't want him!!

grex9101;4201999

Hmmmmmm,Some interesting ideas there. What would work with falafel?

It's got to be with chips, all together in a pitta!!

grex9101;4201999

Hmmmmmm,Some interesting ideas there. What would work with falafel?

Chocolate ice cream?

:?

smithyp1;4201727

chicken stir fry sounds good, shame about the afterss

intenso100;4202058

chicken stir fry sounds good, shame about the afterss

Trust me, i could think of better things to be doing ..........

smithyp1;4202086

Trust me, i could think of better things to be doing ..........

yer you could sit at home and watch some quality football on sky sports with a beer...

intenso100;4202103

yer you could sit at home and watch some quality football on sky sports … yer you could sit at home and watch some quality football on sky sports with a beer...

Against my religion ;-)

ODB_69;4201728

Kebab?fish supper?haggis?Pizza supper?Lasagne pie?

Reminds me of another thread :whistling:

A nice slice of lard would go nicely, MMMMMmmmmmmm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767208
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927340
      3. love affairs34
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047099

See more discussions