Dubrovnik, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herz
Budapest, Hungary
Maribor, Slovenia
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Bled, Slovenia
Trieste, Italy

Few days in each place.
What should i be packing clothes wise do you reckon? Looking to travel lightish.
Mostly staying in hostels so hopefully there will be washing facilities available at least somewhere.

Any advise on anything to take?

Cheers folks :P

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

me!

Clothes?

Original Poster

bitseylango;6080302

me!

Haha! i suppose i could try and wedge you in the hand luggage!

I did a similar trip years ago - when Yugoslavia still existed (Oh god, this gives my age away) lol.

Have a great time XxX

I didn't travel light

Packing rules in this house ( FOUR ladies!! )
Pack whatever you like but if you do not wear it it does not come back!!!
If you pack with this in mind you cannot lose
ENJOY your holiday.................

When I go away I usually take 2 sets of clothes per day, so usually shorts n tshirt for daytime and jeans n tshirt/shirt for going out at night.
Hope you have a great holiday n make sure you take plenty of pics, the women in Eastern Europe are stunning :thumbsup:

treble99;6080409

When I go away I usually take 2 sets of clothes per day, so usually … When I go away I usually take 2 sets of clothes per day, so usually shorts n tshirt for daytime and jeans n tshirt/shirt for going out at night. Hope you have a great holiday n make sure you take plenty of pics, the women in Eastern Europe are stunning :thumbsup:

Oh I'm sure ;-)

Original Poster

well i took 7-8Kg for 7 weeks in the US last summer. however we had guaranteed facilities etc there :P

Condoms

tigerallstars;6080446

Condoms

trust you! lol!!

Original Poster

tigerallstars;6080446

Condoms

The OH wouldn't be too happy :P

Jetpac;6080475

:w00t:

Jetpac;6080475

Why? Will he need them while your away?

Original Poster

IM BACK FOLKS!

Top holiday, Budapest and Sarajevo were immense and i managed to get the packing down to 7.3 KG in a carry on for a 2.5 week trip

Jetpac;6251758

IM BACK FOLKS!Top holiday, Budapest and Sarajevo were immense and i … IM BACK FOLKS!Top holiday, Budapest and Sarajevo were immense and i managed to get the packing down to 7.3 KG in a carry on for a 2.5 week trip

Glad you had a good time, do you have any pics you can post???
Defo agree with Budapest, amazing city. Feel to go back again, did you travel by train to each destination in Europe??

Jetpac;6251758

IM BACK FOLKS!Top holiday, Budapest and Sarajevo were immense and i … IM BACK FOLKS!Top holiday, Budapest and Sarajevo were immense and i managed to get the packing down to 7.3 KG in a carry on for a 2.5 week trip

did you have a lovely time hun? xx

Original Poster

treble99;6252413

Glad you had a good time, do you have any pics you can post???Defo agree … Glad you had a good time, do you have any pics you can post???Defo agree with Budapest, amazing city. Feel to go back again, did you travel by train to each destination in Europe??

Yep i'm already looking into going back!
I do have some pics, but unfortunately on a mates camera so i will have to wait!
We travelled either by train or coach and in the case of ljubbljana to Trieste we went by Taxi!

ClarityofMind;6252433

did you have a lovely time hun? xx

It was amazing! Sarajevo and Budapest were just stunning.
Went to see a football match in Hungary and saw Joss Stone live in Slovenia for free (random i know, im not really a fan, but tbh she was pretty good)

The Croatian Dalmatian coast was pretty impressive as well. Got my tan on a treat!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions