What shall I spend my voucher on?

I've been given a £5 voucher by ebay as a goodwill gesture for some craziness that happened with my account. I have no idea what to spend it on. I only go to ebay when I know what I want... window shopping isn't my thing. What can I buy for a fiver that makes me feel like I've really made the best use of it? I've three small children, and am happy to buy something to put by for Chrimbo.

7 Comments

Can't you keep it until you're ready to buy something,or has it a short expiry date ?

It's not one of those only available to use in a certain category is it ?

Banned

I got a £5 voucher on top of a part refund for something i bought, going to spend it on something local to stop paypal making anything on the postage

Original Poster

geegee-pinata

Not my bag, but nice idea.

another voucher maybe for boots or somewhere like that ..........

Original Poster

deb8z

Can't you keep it until you're ready to buy something,or has it a short … Can't you keep it until you're ready to buy something,or has it a short expiry date ?It's not one of those only available to use in a certain category is it ?

Expires in three weeks, and I'm off on holiday at the end of this week - so gotta spend it quick! Not category specific, can be spent on anything.

Original Poster

darren9030

another voucher maybe for boots or somewhere like that ..........

Excellent idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846069
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342

See more discussions